Tip 107

Question : the problem with dry hair.

_

Okay dry hair has ultimate problems because it can lead to breakage especially the ends of your hair which are the most delicate part.

Anyway dry hair mainly occurs to black hair but it can occur to all type of hair according to how you take care of it.

* Handle your hair gently when you wash and dry it.

When you shampoo your hair, use the tips of your fingers to gently pull the shampoo through your hair instead of roughly scrubbing it in.
Rinse your hair using cool or lukewarm water; hot water is extra damaging to dry hair.
When you're done, gently squeeze excess water from your hair instead of twisting and wringing it out. Pat it dry with a towel.

* Shampoo less often

* Let your hair air dry.

* Comb instead of brushing

If you have tangles, work them out by combing out the tangles near the tips of your hair first, then working your way up gradually to your roots. If you comb straight through from the roots, you'll break your hair.
You can also use your fingers to gently work out tangles. Apply some conditioner and massage the tangles until they come out.

* stop damaging hair treatments

Using heat styling tools like curling irons, hot rollers, or straighteners (consider options that don't require heat).
Dyeing, bleaching, or highlighting.

_

Hope that helped, still waiting for questions, please drop comments on what you think and feel free to also drop off your questions in the comments.

P.S. Please check out my book "she wolf" I'll really appreciate It.