Chapter 1-When It All Began- (edited)

Sophia's POV
So this is how it feels like sitting on your wedding day which was set on barely a 3 week notice.

I'm getting married to the man of my dreams. I'm actually not. I'm marrying a guy I met at a coffee shop and for the sake of being spontaneous I'm marrying him. Who said I'm not a thrill seeker. Don't want to get late for the big day right! Can you feel my excitement?

I had not planned to have such a ridiculous wedding, it just kind of happened I guess. And to prove others wrong I went with it.

I had been sitting on this stupid sofa for the last 2 hours wondering when I would get out this place while everyone around me was frantically trying to get me dolled up. They need to understand that nothing they do can really make me look stunning, it's just not a possibility.

The doors opened. Finally! I thought they'd leave me to die in here too. My eyes landed to my husband. It's so funny to even say it. I scowled at the sight of him as he peered at this other girl in the crowd. Can't he even pretend for like five minutes? I plastered a fake smile on my face to hide the scowl from the people around. Got to look like everyones goals right?

Once I reached the stage, I narrowed my eyes at him once no one else could see my face except of him. This however earned me a pinch from my sister, Maryam. I forced a smile and quietly sat next to him waiting for the occasion to be over.

Finally, the time had come to leave the hall and I couldn't wait to be out of my heels and out of the judgemental stares of women and envious stares of girls who would've liked to marry him instead of me. He's mine now kids, you can run along now.

I bid goodbye to my parents and siblings. I sat in the car waiting for my 'caring' husband to be seated next to me. I couldn't wait any longer, so I decided to take off my heels which had practically murdered my feet to the point that I couldn't feel them. I then crossed my legs despite the fact that my clothes were weighing me down. I rested my head on the headrest of the car. Weddings are awfully exhausting even though you just need to sit and look pretty.

Soon the door opened and slid in no other than the man of the night of himself. Eehh so freaking exciting.

----------------------------------------------
SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER.... WHAT DO YOU THINK? THIS IS NOT MY FIRST TIME WRITING THOUGH. ALTHOUGH I HAVE DELETED MY PREVIOUS BOOKS.

I THINK I'LL BE UPDATING EVERY OTHER DAY.