Chapter 7: "Rosalina is attending." Part (1/2)

Chloe, the next morning

I smacked my lips together and then grimace. It was such a nasty taste in my mouth. My head felt like someone kept hitting me into it with a hammer, and my whole body felt sore. I open my eyes then quickly closed them when the bright yellow sun blinded me. I look at the time on my phone that was still surprisingly laying beside me.

10:23 a.m.

I rolled my eyes, why is the blinds and curtains open? I grimace again at the taste at my mouth and turn over on my back, opening my eyes slowly, I looked around. I winced when the sun begin hurting my eyes and this killing headache is not making it any better. I place my hand over my face and groaned.

I can't remember anything that happen last night, well some things but barely

I looked around again, not recognize the bed or the room I was in. I thought I was in my bed and in my room but I am not. I sat up too quickly, making myself feel dizzy. I placed my hand over my head and frown and that's when someone walk in the bedroom door and closing it.

"Feeling okay?" I heard a husky voice say, I removed my hand and look up into a pair of honey eyes.

"I feel horrible." I blushed, "I am never drinking again." I said, noticing he had two pills in his hand and water.

"Take this." he said smirking, giving them to me and placing the water on the nightstand.

"Thank you, I really needed this." I said, a awkward silence taking over afterwards. I quickly took them and sucked down some more water. I looked up just to see him staring at me.

I raised an eyebrow, running my hand through my bed hair a few times. I look him over, his hair was style neatly in a quiff and he had on his chains with his signature baggy jeans and white tee. His tattoos and muscular arms was causing me to drool so I quickly looked away.

"I didn't get to spend much time with you at the club like I wanted." he said, licking his lips and looking into my eyes.

"Well." I said, catching myself from rolling my eyes. "Things happen." I said, deciding to keep my comments to myself.

I caught a smirk playing at his lips before it went away, "Well you defiantly had a good time last night." he said, giving me a look.

I blushed, "I don't really remember anything." I mumbled, cutting my eyes away from his stare.

"Not even when I brought you here." and my eyes widen.

"Oh god, did I do or say anything embarrassing?" I asked quickly, my face I know is red as a hot pepper now.

"You were adorable." he said, laughing at my reaction and I sign in relief.

I held a thumbs up, "The guy last night." he said curtly and look back over him.