How Urgent?

"What?" Percy asks. It was him? What did he mean by that? "What are you talking about? Why are my wings white? I thought they were supposed to be black.."

"Percy, summon some fire," Chaos cut him off. Percy looked at him in confusion.

"Sorry, but, summoning fire is Leo's thing." Chaos face palmed, sighing.

"Percy, do you not remember what you agreed to do?" He asked with a tired tone in his voice. Realisation dawned upon Percy's face. Oh yeah.

Percy opened his palm and looked at Chaos for guidance on how to perform the act.

"Imagine the warmth you feel in your chest is travelling through your veins to your palm." Percy closed his eyes and focused on the warmth he felt inside of his heart. He imagined it running through his veins, through his arm, engulfing it in a pleasant warmth. It traveled to his palm and Percy heard a cacophony of gasps. Percy slowly opened his eyes to see a big enough sized flame sprouting from his out faced palm. Expect instead of the stereotypical fiery colours, these flames were as black as night-no, blacker than night. Some of the wisps were a dark purple, contrasting magnificently with the black of the flames. These flames didn't give off any light, instead, they seemed to literally project darkness and shadows. Percy looked up at Chaos, a confused expression upon his features. Chaos just stared at him, dumbstruck before he looked to the crowd.

"Everyone!! Please welcome, Lucian!! Second in Command of Chaos' Army, Prince of Planet Utopia and Heir of The Universe!!" The entire hall broke into cheering, applause and whoops of celebration. Percy looked to Chaos with complete and utter disbelief on his face.

"W-wha?" Was all he was able to get out of his dumbstruck mouth. Chaos just grinned. Then his eyes gleamed and he looked to Percy.

"Now, you can choose who you want in your army," He said happily "And I think you should know, you can choose anyone, no matter where they are and whether they're dead or not." A huge smile broke out onto Percy's face.

"If that's the case, then may I have Calypso, Bianca Di Angelo, Zöe Nightshade, Silena Beauraguard, Charles Beckendorf and Luke Castellan all be apart of my army?" He asked, his face nearly split in half from his grin. Chaos smiled.

"I knew you would say that," He said and with a wave of his hand, a portal appeared next to them, it swirled in a black void before spitting out a redhead, a blonde, two black haired girls, a black guy and a dark brunette. They all stumbled out, tripping over each other and ending up in a massive heap. Groaning, they looked up, six pairs of eyes travelling across the room before landing upon Percy.

"Percy!!" They all exclaimed, almost perfectly in sync. They scrambled over each other, hitting each other more than a few times on accident before they were all flocking him, firing question after question at him.

"Why are we here?"

"Where is here?"

"Who is everybody and why are they staring at us?"

"I thought I was dead?"

"Why do you have wings??"

"I'M FREE!!" Okay, that wasn't a question but Calypso seems happy.

Percy, after a few minutes, managed to get them to quiet down and allow him to explain. When he finished, they had a look of sadness, pity and anger. Then, next thing he knew, Calypso, Bianca and Silena all hugged tightly him, knocking him to the floor.

"Wait, wait, wait, Percy, you said something about us getting wings??" Luke cut in. Percy looked up at him, craning his head over the girls' heads so he could see him. A grin was plastered on his face.