Chapter 7 : A Child Of The Fire Witch (Rowena)

I begun to be paranoid about everything, I always looked to my back if someone following me and I always feel that someone is watching me. One day I felt something is wrong. My emotions begin to high and I begin to crave to eat pizza and any food I just think. My sisters are still not coming back so thats means I'm alone. I felt not good so i go to hospital to know what's wrong to me.

I was on the way when suddenly someone sitted beside me. I tried to get up when she stopped me. I look to her and recognized her.

"Lady Hecate, why are you here?" I asked

"To remind you that baby inside your womb will be in danger when Linelda find out, keep her away from the four of you" she said and disappear

I don't understand what she's talking about but when I heard the word baby that's means I'm pregnant that's why I feel sick and crave for food. I don't know but I'm think that's possible because something happened to me and Edrick. I smiled when I find out about this but still I need to compromise if it's true.

When I got to the hospital and the doctor said that I'm pregnant I can't keep my excitement but when I remember about Hecate said that I can't keep my child and stay away to my baby, I can't keep my eyes to tear up and sob inside my room here in my house. But I should not disobey her, after the child born I will going to give my baby for adoption.

Nine months pass and my sisters still didn't know about my child even Edrick didn't know about our baby girl, yes the ultrasound confirm my baby's gender and it's girl. I was in the hospital because I felt my tummy's hurt and I think that I'm laboring.

I was right after I labor my baby girl. I was in the hospital room waiting for my baby girl. When the nurse came in she gave to me the most beautiful baby girl. I was thinking to name her Rhian Joyce, I like that name. But i need to give her away to another family and hide her from our enemy.

After One week.....

My sisters came home after one week, they didn't know anything about Rhian, they didn't about Edrick either. I never saw him after I found out that Lili is dead.
"Rowena what's your, why are you crying?" Anastasia asked

"I was....." I didn't answer and just picture my daughter's face

"It's about Lili right, don't worry we take care of her killer" She said

"Who?" I look to her

"His name is Edrick Rosel, he was a new here but we saw him killing witches so we knew he's the one who did that to Lili" she said "I will leave you alone to think"

When I heard the name Edrick, another round of tears flow from my eyes, he's a hunter, he's dead, my sisters killed him and he didn't even know that he was a father. I lose my daughter and now my love of my life but I still have my sisters who always care for me but the fact that they kill him. But i will never get mad to them because of that, my love life is complicated maybe i should not love again. That's make my life peaceful with my sisters.

Sorry For Grammatical Errors...........