- Your entry has a 100-word pitch that is uploaded as "part one." The 100-word pitch should convey story details such as concept, plot, characters, conflict and setting and should be the first "part" of your story, not the Wattpad story description.
- You have tagged the story #SYTYCW15
- You have added another tag with one of the 18 imprint hashtags below. You have to choose the imprint hashtag that best fits your story. If you choose more than one imprint hashtag, your entry will be disqualified. At the end you should have two SYTYCW specific hashtags: #SYTYCW15 and whatever one imprint hashtag you select.
- Your first chapter is actually "part two" and is no more than 5,000 words. Your 100-word pitch is "part one."
- You have posted your whole, complete manuscript to Wattpad by 4:59 p.m. EDT on September 21st. Only entries with a full manuscript will be accepted.
YOU ARE READING
Enter Harlequin's So You Think You Can Write ContestRandom
Calling all Wattpadders! Do you dream of publishing the next great romance with Harlequin? Now is your chance! Enter your story for a chance to win a two book publishing contract with Harlequin, one of the world's leading publishers. Click Start...