Chapter 6

~Previously on Belong To You~

The rest of the girls had fallen asleep during the movie. So I decided to snoop around a bit. I walked down the stairs looked around. It was basically like a normal home and very well kept. Surprising for a gang. I looked around and found a back door. I thought about it for a moment. It's worth a shot.

I check to make sure no one was around then I slowly twisted the door handle.

"Going somewhere?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel's POV

I didn't turn around to look at the person. I already knew who it was.

"You going to turn around?"  I shook my head.

"You going to try and run?"

"Maybe." I told him.

"If you do run then you will make it five inches before I tackle you to the ground." Niall threatened me.

" Then it's worth a shot." I swung opened the door then bolted outside. I soon felt myself on the ground and a liquid running down my leg. 

"Well you made it further than I thought but take note I let you have a head start." Niall told me then dragged me back into the house. 

"You are in so much trouble." I felt Niall's grip on my arm tighten and I winced. 

"Ow you're hurting me." I told him.

"This will feel like a pinch when I'm done with you." I was afraid of what he was going to do to me. He dragged me to his bedroom then threw me on the floor.  I slowly started to inch myself away from the angry gang leader in front of me.

"You really don't want to test my patients."

~The Next Morning~

I opened my eyes as a bright light shined in my direction. 

"Well look who's up?" Niall teased me. I groaned then closed my eyes again, to weak to move any other part of my body. I felt someone shaking me.

"Get up. I want you downstairs in 20 minutes. If you're late then I'll come up here and deal with you myself." I rolled my eyes after he turned away.

"Wait Niall." I said. He turned around and had a frustrated look on his face.

"What?" 

"I can't move." I told him. He smirked then walked over to me.

"Good." He said then pulled my off the bed.

"Ow that really hurt." I complained.

"Deal with it." Niall told me then stormed out of the room. I groaned then slowly walked to the shower. I painfully stripped then slowly jumped into the shower. I tried to wash my hair but my arms barely moved. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Perrie." 

"Come in." I told her. I heard the door open then footsteps towards the shower.

"Rachel, Niall sent me he said you may need some help." 

"Yea."

"With what?" She asked me.

"I can't move my arms." I told her.

"Here turn the shower off. I can help you if you take a bath." I turned the shower off then opened the curtain so I could peek my head out. Perrie handed me a towel and I gladly took it.

"Thanks." I wrapped it around my body then moved over to the already halfway filled tub. I waited until it was full then dropped my towel then slowly and painfully slid in.

"You don't look to good." Perrie told me as she started to wash my hair.

"I don't feel good either." I told her.

"You have marks and bruises all over your body." I didn't say anything after that. I looked away from Perrie.

"Rachel what happened last night?" She asked me as she rinsed my hair.

"I don't want to talk about it." I replied.

"Please tell me." I looked to her with tears in my eyes.

"He raped me." My voice cracked at the end. Perrie gasped.

"He did what?" She asked me.

" He raped and abused me. I just want to forget about that night." I told her while wiping my tears away.

" Where you a....." I nodded my head. Perrie gasped again.

"How could he do something like that?" I shrugged.

"And yet he feels no guilt and probably never will." I told her. I suddenly heard a bounding on the door.

"Rachel your time is up. If you aren't out in the next 2 minutes then i'm coming in." Perrie quickly helped me out of the tub then wrapped me in a towel. I opened the door and was met with a fuming Niall.

"Here." He shoved a pile of clothes in my arms.

"Change then meet me downstairs." I saw Perrie leave the room trying to go unnoticed.

"Well if you don't remember I can't really lift my arms. Or move anything else." 

"Well maybe that will be a reminder for you to not try to escape."