Battle of the Captains

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind."

They say that the boy you love, hate and can't live without is the same person. Well, I'm not sure I can say that they're wrong but I don't think I can say that they're right either.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 It started out as a game.

She's everything a girl wants to be. He's everything a girl wants. As head cheerleader and quarterback, Kody Taylor and Austin Collins would normally be expected to be together with them being the schools Mr. and Ms. Perfect. Lucky for all the single boys and girls in their school, it'll never happen. They hate each other and they aren't afraid to show it. Not like it'll ruin their reputations anyway. If anything, it makes it better beacause people seem to enjoy the show. Will things change when they have to work together to keep their positions as head cheerleader and football captain? All their lives, everything between them has been just a competition. A challenge. A game. But what happens when it isn't just a game anymore? 

Do not copy my work please :)