How You Meet

Jeff

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!" You cried. Your dad had pulled you by the hair into the forest. He was hitting you. "Help..."

Jeff's pov

I heard a scream. It sounded like a little girl's. Even though I am a killer, I couldn't just let a little kid get seriously hurt. I followed the scream. Sure enough, there was a little girl who looked no more than 5, getting punched and kicked by a man. I pulled the man away from the girl. "Go. To. Sleep." I killed the man. I looked at the little girl. She was crying. "Hey, are you OK?" She shook her head of h/c hair. "Where's your mom kid?" "Mummy... Died..." I was shocked. "Is there anyone who can take care of you now?" She shook her head again. Poor kid. "I-I don't wanna be alone mister..." I picked her up and held her close. "You're not alone... I'll take care of you now... Ok?" "Ok..." She fell asleep.

Ej

Ej's pov

I was walking around a small neighborhood. I heard weak crying. I followed it and found a girl with h/c hair. I tapped her shoulder. "Hey, are you ok?" She shook her head. "I-I ran away from my home mister." I was confused. "Why?" "Mummy and daddy kept hurting me..." I was shocked. Who would do that to their own KID?! I looked at the girl again. She was asleep. I picked her up. "Sweetheart, I promise I will keep you safe."