Chapter 45

The Next Morning-Sunday

They wake up and go downstairs. Maura makes them pancakes and eggs for breakfast. They eat.

Jane: Hey baby?

Maura: (from the sink) Yeah?

Jane: I'm gonna go take a shower before everyone gets here. Is that okay?

Maura: Sure. I'll take one when you're done.

Jane: Okay.

Jane goes upstairs to the bedroom and gets in the shower. When Maura hears the shower go on, she stops washing the dishes and goes to their office. She looks through Jane's desk quietly to try and find what she put in there. A few seconds into searching, she finds it. It's a list of what Jane wants to do with her in the bedroom. She takes a picture of it with her phone, quietly puts it back and goes back downstairs. When she gets to the kitchen, she hears the water turn off in the bathroom.

About five minutes later, Jane comes downstairs in a pair of tight blue jeans and a Patriots Jersey.

Maura groans.

Maura: You have no idea what you do to me when you wear clothes like that.

Jane walks to her.

Jane: (whispers seductively) What am I doing to you?

Maura moans and then whimpers when Jane puts her left hand down Maura's pants a little.

Jane: (whispers seductively) You're so big. Are you my big naughty girl? Do you want me to fuck your cock hard?

Maura: (whimpers) Yes.

Jane does what she's asked. It only takes a few minutes and Maura cums exploding inside her and Jane follows right after.

They catch their breath and Jane climbs off. They fix their clothes and go back downstairs. Everybody shows up a few minutes later and everyone except Angela, Maura & Ali go to the game room to watch the Patriots Game.

They watch the game and Maura comes in and asks if Jane can come and help set the table for lunch. Jane says yes, gets up and hears Frost and Korsak making whipping sounds.

Jane: Shut up! I'm in love. Whatever she wants me to do, I'll do it. I want the relationship to be a partnership. Maura is not supposed to do everything. If there's something she needs or wants me to do, then I'll do it. Get yourself a girlfriend and you'll be doing the same thing. So shut up!

She sets the table, they eat then they talk until dinner. Jane then helps her mom cook dinner and they eat. After dinner, they just sit around and talk for a few hours. Then, everyone goes home and they go to bed.