Prologue

Excerpts from upcoming chapters:

"I may not be the kind of man you'd bring home to your momma, but I know how to be the kind of man you need," he whispered hotly in her ear while he tightened the ropes restraining her wrists to the bedpost.

-------

"There's no more running, Blossom." His lips grazed lightly over her collar bone and her body arched at the contact. Besides the protesting restraints moaning, her whimpering and his heavy breathing were the only sounds in the room.

-------

"As much as I love these beautiful eyes that remind me of wet pavement, I think you've seen enough," he whispered, lightly kissing her eager lips.

The slight musty smell of the Motel 6 room and the lingering scent of the chili dog they had shared at the truck stop tickled her nose as he slowly slipped the blindfold over her eyes.

-------

Blossom blinked through her rain streaked, fogging glasses at the man behind the wheel. Her only coherent thought was Great-Aunt Bertie was right, comb-overs really are cute!

********* A/N

What we need from you -

Dear readers! This story will only grow and come to fruition with your help! Any and all suggestions for plot developments, dialogue, cliffhangers and how to tie silk bondage ropes are greatly appreciated. We will strive to the utmost of our skills to work in the best ideas and dialogue into the greatest love story the inside of an 18 wheeler has ever seen! Credit for help will be given where credit is due.

The characters:

Blossom is 23, has led a simple, bookish life. She has issues with her father and has recently been left stranded and penniless by her boyfriend.

Earl is 39, has led the life of a loner and drifter, free as the tumbleweeds. But don't let the shiny parts of his scalp peeking through strands of hair deceive you, he is hotter than hot in bed (and out of it!) and wants to show Blossom just how pleasurable life can be.

The setting:

A cross-country drive in Earl's truck towards Blossom's home. Anything can happen in this wide world. ;-)

Check out chapter one for an intro to the story, and then let the suggesting begin!