Chapter 2

Clary walked into the cafeteria in a black dress that barely cover her butt and a leather skintight jacket.

Everybody in the room turned to her as she entered the room. Clary felt herself blush. The boys all looked at her with unmistakable lust in their eyes and the girls looked jealous.

Clary went over to the table that Isabelle,Simon,Jace,Jonathan and a boy with black hair sat at. The boy with black hair was trying to engage Jace into a conversation but Jace was still looking at Clary. Jonathan was taking turns glaring at Clary and Jace.

"Clary what the hell are you wearing?" Jonathan said before she sat down.

"Hey Clary! This is my brother Alec, and you've already meet my brother Jace." Izzy said as Clary sat down.Clary nodded at looked around.

Most people had stopped looking at her but a table,with what Clary assumed were the jocks,were still looking at her.

Clary realized Izzy had just asked her a question. "What?" Clary said.

Isabelle shook her head."I said that Sebastian Verlac is throwing a party on Friday. You and Jonathan are coming no arguments." Izzy said sternly.

Clary sighed in defeat."You would win even if I did say no so I guess I have to go." Isabelle nodded in agreement.

Clary looked over and saw Jace still looking at her.Isabelle noticed to because she looked at Clary with a message in her eyes.

Clary took off the leather jacket that reveled the rest of the dress. It was strappless and exposed alot of chest.

Clary knew she was pretty but she also knew she was short at 5'4". And the freckles and Red hair made her look like a child, but she was content with how she looked.

Jonathan was glaring at any boy who looked at Clary. Clary wanted to laugh at her protective big brother.

Jace's eyes widened. Clary smirked at him. Jace saw Clary smirking and smirked back at her.

Clary knew if she didn't look away she'd blush so she tore her eyes away from his golden orbes and started looking around again.

Clary looked at one of the boys from the jock table and froze. He had black hair and black eyes. He was looking at her to and winked at her.

Clary looked away feeling frozen. Clary almost wished she had kept looking at the boy with black eyes because the look on Alec's face was murderous.

Clary noticed the way Alec looked at Jace and felt better. He was just jealous that Jace was looking at Clary not him.He must be gay.

"So Clary what's your first class tomorrow?" Jace said. He didn't sound suductive. He sounded genuinely curious.

Clary felt her mouth curve into a real smile"Mundane History." Clary wrinkled her nose at the thought. Shadowhunter History was hard enough, she didn't need to focus on Mundie history,too.

Izzy looked over excitedly at Clary."That means we all have class together."Clary saw Jonathan still glaring at Jace.

Simon was looking at Isabelle in amazement. Izzy was beautiful, she was ribbon slim, with a waterfall of black hair. Clary also got the hint that she was a heartbreaker.

Clary ate her dinner in silence. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.