ClintxReader➳Virgin

Words: 430

Warnings: The entire plot of this is "virgin or not virgin" so if you're not into that.. Nothing happens though to there is 0 smut.

A/N: Guilty self promo because of the 5k mark.. I gave y'all a little thanks in my June favourites video!

Also, the plot of this is to show that just because you're a virgin doesn't mean you should fall for the peer pressure and throw that away.. someone out there will love you enough to wait for you until you're ready!

---------

You set the last box down and admired your work. You'd recently bought a new apartment with your boyfriend, Clint Barton, and couldn't wait to start this next chapter together. I'd been a year of you both dating but neither of you had even discussed the fact that you guys hadn't played "hide the pickle".

'Babe, I'm gonna start unpacking the kitchen.' Clint said before walking out of your bedroom.

You smiled as you unpacked the pictures from your anniversary. You'd spent the night together plenty of times but it was strictly sleeping and no funny business.

'What if I'm bad?' Your virgin mind kept repeating.

Before you knew it, the bedroom boxes were all unpacked. You crushed them up and waddled towards the living room only to halt due to voices.

'Nothing, you guys haven't done anything?' Tony questioned.

'I don't want to rush her if she isn't ready.' Clint replied.

Your heart fell slightly; they were talking about you.

'You don't think she's a virgin, do you?' Tony asked.

'Well, this is her first serious relationship so I don't know.' Clint replied.

You heard a fit of laughter, obviously from Tony, before he spoke again.

'You're dating the Virgin Mary! I bet Capsicles gotten more action than her!'

With that you dropped the boxes and ran to your room, slamming the door in the process.

'I'm so immature.' You said sadly.

You heard the door open and the other end of the bed dip slightly showing someone sitting next to you.

'What's wrong, (Y/N)?' Clint asked sweetly.

'I heard what Tony was saying.' You mumbled.

Clint sighed and rubbed your back.

'Did you hear what I said after?' He asked.

You shook your heard and cuddled into him.

'I said that it didn't matter what you have or haven't done because I love you and would wait forever as long as it was what you wanted.'

You smiled slightly as he pressed a kiss to your forehead.

'Being a virgin isn't bad, Babe.' He cooed.

You sighed and felt a little better.

'It'll just make our first time so much more special.' He continued.

You sat up and hugged him before speaking.

'Maybe we could try later.'

He broke into a wide grin before engulfing you in a sweet kiss.

'Woah woah woah! Doesn't look like the Virgin Mary will be sticking around for long.' Tony said from the door before Clint broke apart and slammed the door in his face.

'Now, where were we?' Clint asked before returning his lips to yours.

Being a virgin wasn't so bad.