How to Fall

"No... No no no no no no no no no."

My hand grazed the stone. Blinking. I held back tears, as chills shot throughout my body, coursing through my every cell.

My heart beat increasing by the minute and I was becoming more and more aware of the situation at hand.

"This can't be..." Tamaki trailed, falling behind me, to his knees.

Haruhi shook her head, "There has to be a mistake."

"I'm afriad it is not." Kyoya replied, I could feel his eyes on me, even though my back was to the group. I shivered, hugging myself for warmth, as my knees buckled under me. I fell with a harsh thud right before the tombstone.

"This is what I get? After everything-" My voice cracked, as I dropped my head to my hands. I shook my head. "My father didn't- He never told-" Tears dropped from my cheek, hitting my lap.

The air bit my nose, as I pulled my hands closer to my nose, pushing back tears.

"Prehaps... He didn't know?"

"Someone was trying to keep this a secret." I said. I looked to Tamaki.

"You don't think..." Tamaki trailed, the air brushing his hair to the side, as he understood. "Her beauty... cut off..."

"This is all of our fault." I shuddered. "If I has known that they were going to... I could have stopped... She was-"

"This is not over!" Tamaki turned, running back to the limo - Probaly unable to process it all.

"B-Boss!" The twins yelled, running after him, as well as honey and Mori, as they realized I needed some space.

"Tamaki-Senpai!" Haruhi yelled, following him.

That's when it hit me. I quickly stood, running to the bathrooms and into a stall. My stomach turned, as I sat on the floor shaking. My knees caps aches, and my arms and legs violently shook.

The feeling of nausea came to me, as I held back what little I had left in my stomach.

I hunched over in the bathroom; unspeakable content spilling from my mouth. I coughed, my breathe quickening, as I leaned back, putting my head back. I took deeper breathes.

"Antoinette?" I stiffened.

No one could see the Heir of the Kage Group in such a pathetic state!

"I-I'm coming. One minute." I said, cleaning myself up. I couldn't stop shaking as hard as I tried. This feeling...

"I'm coming in." They announced.

"W-wait," I stood up, collapsing forward, my hands touching the back wall. "Ew," I complained. Public bathrooms.

I wiped my face, as a heard a door open.

"Hey, I said I was coming!" I yelled,

"You said that ten minutes ago. You expect me to wait outside while you have self pity for yourself in the air conditioned bathroom?"

"Kyoya, go away." I warned.

"Unfortunately, I cannot. Having lost the Kage Heir because she was having a fit over her Mother's death that no one knew about until a few moments ago."

I sniffed, "And that's supposed to make me feel better?" I managed to joke.

"No. Not at all." He replied. I heard footsteps as I shifted and positioned myself to stand steadily.

"Leave."

"No."

"This is the women's bathroom." I growled.

"So?"

"This is highly improper!" I claimed. "If someone were to see you in such a place-"

"Speak for yourself." His brute honesty caught me off guard, as I put my hands to the door of the stall.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"We're-"

"No. I mean, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm standing in a women bathroom chatting gossip. Good enough for you?" He asked.

"Kyoya. I'm engaged. I'm getting married. What I said before... was just my emotions talking."

"... Open the stall." He ordered.

"I'm not coming out."

"You're going to stay ther forever?"

"...Yes."

"I doubt that." He said.

"I'm Antoinette Kage." I stated. "I have a duties."

"Your word choices are suitable for the venue, I suppose." I blushed, crossing my arms.

"Jerk."

"Let me tell you a story." He said.

I kept my arms crossed, but raised an eyebrow.

"A Boy came to Japan. Him and another boy, had began to... bond. In the sense that they became friends." I shifted, suppressing my nausea that had started to increase.

"Kyoya we don't have time for-"

"Back then, they were on two separate paths. Competing ones. One thought of it as a game, as for the other, he saw it as a competition, and as a person that would one day become influential. The boy saw the playful boy as the type of person that would allow for growth and development of their Group in the future." I tried to reply, but I was too busy watching the world spin.

My heart pounded in my chest - threaten to break my rib cage. I grabbed my chest and true to suppress the pain.

He continued, "He didn't think much of his... friend. As he was going to be going places. Both of them. It infuriated the boy. How hard he had to work for his postion, while the boy from France had it all in the snap of his fingers."

"Go get Haruhi." I asked softly.

"You can't push me away like that. Im telling a story,"

"Haruhi." I insisted, feeling my face pale. Unable to form words as my heart wouldn't slow. The fear rising into my throat that this wasn't going to end well.

Kyoya ignored me. "The boy, had hated the foreign one. No, hate is the wrong word. Envied. Yes. Envy. The boy envied the other. But you know what tipped the scales? The one that made the boy lose his mind? Go insane by tearing him from the inside piece by piece?"

I'm tired... I couldn't process anything. My breath become quicker and shorter.

He didn't wait for me to reply. "A girl showed up." He said. "A girl, who was destined to marry the boy - they ere both from the same country. France."

"Um," I tried to speak.

"So yes. Now here we are," my heart fluttered. It hurt, "The girl in the bathroom stall, engaged to the boy's foreign friend, and what does that boy he for his work? Nothing. He gets to watch his world crumble, as their fate gets sealed together as he is the Best Man-"

My eyes dropped, as I suddenly was looking at the bathroom floor.

"Haru...hi."

~

Tamaki x Antoinette

Or

Kyoya x Antoientte

Choose your side carefully.

May the Odd be ever in your ship's favor.

But be careful... You may have a Mockingjay...

...But one person here is not who you think they are.