Was requested by anonymous

As harry large finger crawl deeper and deeper into you, you try to hold back your moans so your and harry 3 year old daughter wont you hear you from were she was sleeping in her bedroom.
Harry notice your tits getting harder and harder through his shirt that you are wearing, harry reaches up and twist the right one and take your lift nipple in his mouth, from him doing that made your pussy throb even more.
His fingers were rhythmic and had you under a trance. Once harry could tell you were getting close he stop and pulled his shirt off of you, and the rest of his clothes.
Harry then laid on his back and you swung your legs over him so now your on top.
You started to kiss his neck and leave him love bites here and there, you then move to his mouth and give him one final kiss before you sat up and put his dick in you.
You start off show bouncing up and down on his dick taking in everything listening to his grunts that he would quietly let out here and there, then you sped up your paste on him and you tried to hold back your moan but you let a few slip because it just felt so good.
You had to bite down on harry's neck to keep you quiet and not moan, you knew you and harry would be soon to cum.
Harry then flip you both over so now he's on top and lifted your leg up so he could get a better angle of you.
You were near cumming when you heard a little knock at your door and "mamma, daddy I had a bad dream".
You and harry both froze and looked at each other, harry then pulled out and moved off of you and cover you and him up with your guys sheets.
oh sweetie it's okay I will come and put you back to bed, I will be there in a minute okay you go pick a book that you want me to read, you said to you daughter.
okay mummy! but what were you and daddy doing, your daughter asked.
oh just giving each other special hug good night, don't worry about it baby, harry said looking at you.
okay go hurry and pick a book, I'm coming, you said to your daughter that started running down the hall back to her room.
oh my gosh! you said getting up and putting on harry's shirt.
That was awkward, harry said sitting up watching you.
Yes I no! now just wait for the sex talk, you said well walking over to his side of the bed.
Now don't you go anywhere we are not done giving each other special hugs, you said giving harry a kiss before going off to your daughter room.
I hope you like it! xx
I'm open for request!