Chapter one: passion

* Hello everyone! So this is a new story of mine, ChanBaek aka BaekYeol to be exact, and I'm looking forward to keep sharing chapters by chapters with you guys, and I hope you'll all like this story! Please don't be afraid to give me feedback~ I'm looking forward for your support .xx *

Btw - if you see me updating this story, it means I'm currently editing it .xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓣhe class was boring as usual.

Boring teacher.

Boring class.

Boring subject.

Boring students.

Boring day....

To Byun Baekhyun, most was boring. There were more borings things to him than enjoyable.

But what Baekhyun really did find enjoyable, was music, and singing. Music was truly his passion. He loved everything about it. You'd find him tapping with his fingers on the desk, or his leg moving up and down. You'd find him moving slightly with his head to a beat that was playing nonstop in his head, distracting him from the noisy teacher.

Baekhyun's dyed pink hair was falling naturally over his eyes as his head was uncontrollably moving to a song he couldn't get out of his head. His seatmate kept giving his small glares for him to stop tapping the desk with his pencil, but he didn't care. In fact, he hoped he'd get kicked out of class. He could at least hum peacefully without anyone telling him to shut up.

"Anyone got the answer?" the teacher asked the class.

Baekhyun knew exactly who would answer.

"Me!" said the certain low voice of the kid on the first row with his hand reached out like an invincible force from above was stretching him upwards.

That was the nerd. He always had the answers. For some reason, Baekhyun didn't remember his name. He had just noticed how his hand was raised more than it was relaxing on his desk.

He was the happy student. He was the smart one. He was having his perfect life figured out. He'd probably go off to college after their senior year. He'd probably get an amazing job in the future, amazing wife, amazing house, and they'd all be happy, like an ordinary family.

Baekhyun, on the other side, didn't want that. He didn't want to have an ordinary life; he didn't want a big amazing house, job at a desk, nor even a wife. He didn't want to admit it, but he was gay. Something he figured when he had a crush on a male on his freshmen year and a male a year above him was shining like in a character in manga when appearing before his eyes. Although his crush didn't last long when he confessed and was rejected, he made the male promise him to keep it a secret, and he did as he was a good person, and Baekhyun decided to not fall in love again.

Baekhyun sighed as he rested his head in his hand that was supported by his desk. He was looking in the nerd's direction.

He had pretty hands, Baekhyun thought to himself. They were big and rough. His future wife would be happy having his hand wrapped around hers, and when he'd kiss her, he'd coup her face, softly dragging her to meet his lips.

The dyed haired male's eyes went to his hair. He was sure he had naturally dark hair; it wasn't styled at all, probably only by some water and brushing, but it was still nice. It looked quite soft. He was good at taking care of it. He wouldn't have any hair loss in many years, unless he'd get a sickness.

Even after answering the question, his eyes were still like glued to his working book. Either that, or at the teacher whilst teaching. How was it possibly to be that passionate about school? Baekhyun thought to himself. He couldn't feel more unmotivated. He was on the edge to drop out many times, but somehow he still managed to convince himself to survive until graduation so he'd have at least a high school degree.