Chapter 4

Wow. I'm SUPER SUPER sorry i haven't been uploading either of my stories lately. I just uploaded a new chapter of my other book awhile back & got busy. FORGIVE ME!? <33

Also, something went wrong with Wattpad & this story & chapter 3 was like, cut. As in, some of it was there and the rest was invisible. lol. But it's back to working for now.

VERY IMPORTANT: I'm thinking about making some of this story about me. So, it will still have Kiana & her therapist & her moving to live with her dad. Which didn't happen to me. I will be moving to Tennessee on my own & my bestie after graduation 12'. (:

PLEASE ENJOY. :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On the side here is a picture of the new house and i think the pool & hot tub. If the pool and stuff isnt there, i'll add it to the next chapter. (:

Recap:

I sighed and sat down on my bed. I was going to miss this bed. I love this bed. I layed back and looked up at my ceiling. I had glow in the dark stars stuck to the ceiling and they were glittering. I wish i had a window up there so i could see the real stars...

I fell asleep shortly after staring at the stars...

*****************************************************************************************************************************

"Kiana? Kiana! Sweetheart, passed time to get up. We got a big day ahead of us. Get. Up!" I heard my mom calling as she threw a pillow and hit me in the face.

"Mom! That wasn't very nice, considering im leaving!" I giggled. "AHHH!" I squeled as my mom ran and pounced on me. I was laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm ganna miss you." She kissed my forehead.

 "I'm going to miss you too mom. But you won't be missing me at all if you don't get off me." I giggled.

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Moooom!"

"What?"

"Off." I shoved her off me and got out of bed. I put the clothes i had layed out for this trip on. I went to the bathroom & got ready so i could pack the rest of my stuff. After i finished getting ready my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Kiana! Hi sweetheart. Lovely to hear your voice. Listen i'm finishing up unpacking all my stuff. I'll be able to come over and meet your dad and help you unpack your stuff. I have to go, but let me know when your about 15 mins away. Kay? Bye." She hung up.

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone down on my newley made bed, credit to my mother. I stretched and looked in my full-body mirror before it got put into the car. I had on my favorite shorts & my favorite A&F Shirt. I smiled at how good i looked for the travel. I walked out of my room and heard 2 guys laughing. I immediatley knew it was Luke & Caden. I smiled at the sound of Caden's laugh. I walked out of my room and quickly past my brothers open room. Caden oviously noticed me and ran after me.

"Can't say hi?"

"No." I continued to walk, until he grabbed my arm before i could go downstairs. I turn. "What?" I ask casualy.

"Seriously? Why in such a hurry?"

"Caden, i'm leaving."

"Oh, then i'll talk to you when you get back, i'm staying here for the night." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile a sad smile. No, he won't see me. Ever again.