Epilogue

• Dedicated to All of our fans and followers <3 And Angela :) Couldn't have made it without you

*Don't Trust the Players*

*Two Years Later*

I stared in the mirror at myself. My red hair was pulled up into a tight bun. Nora had fixed it for me. There was a knock on the door, and I spun around, my dress twirling with me. “Come in.” I said quietly, watching my sister walk in.

In one of her arms was Penelope. Her red hair was in pigtails on each side of her head. In her other hand was Phara, who matched her twin sister. I smiled and opened my arms for them. They ran at me and my arms wrapped tightly around them.

“Hey baby girls. Are you going to be good for Aunt Kendra?” Penelope nodded and grasped her twin's hand. At two years old, they were getting bigger. I was happy.

The door opened once again and Garrett stepped into the room. “Hey girls. How are my babies today?” Penelope looked up and yelled as she saw her father. She ran to him, tripping before falling into his arms. She had always been the closest to her father.

Phara's arms wrapped around me as I picked her up. “Are you ready? They're ready when you are. Everyone is in place.” Garrett said, smiling as he opened his other arm for Phara. I nodded and placed the girl in her Father's arms, straightening

“I'll be right there,” I whispered, watching Kendra and Garrett walk out. I heard someone else walk in, but I already knew who it was.

“Hey, hon,” Nora whispered, wrapping an arm around me. “Come on. Today is your day.” She smiled and kissed the top of my head. I couldn't believe it had been two years. Two wonderful years since I'd had my twins...Two years since Nora had had Lane, Landon and her son.

“How's Lane?” I asked. It was something I’d always asked. I had to.

“He's fine. Now come on. You made me wear this dress, now you're going to walk down the aisle so I didn't wear it for nothing.” I laughed and turned around, pulling Nora into my arms. She was truly my best friend. She'd been there for me, and I'd been there for her. She was there until the end.

“All right. I'm coming.” Nora turned and walked out. I took one more glance in the mirror before walking out. This was my day. She was right.

*Derek*

My heart beat quickly as the music began. I was about to get married to her. She was going to by mine. I watched as Silver, Andromeda, Tuesday, and Nora walked down the aisle, stepping perfectly with the music. They walked to the bride's side, and Winnie appeared before the doors.

She wore a long, white dress that fit her perfectly, showing every curve. Her hair was pinned up. Make-up coated her face, only to make her even more beautiful than she already was. Her face was covered with a long veil, hiding her green eyes from the world.

Beside her stood her Mother. They locked arms and began to walk down the aisle. My best man stood beside me, a smile upon his lips as he stared at the girl that was on the other side of the podium. Nora.

Winnie walked down the aisle, and stopped before me. The priest asked who was giving her away, and her Mother raised her hand. She pulled my soon-to-be-wife's veil from her face, and showed how beautiful she really was. Her Mother pressed her lips to the girl's forehead. “I love you baby,” she whispered before walking back to her seat.

Nothing could ruin this moment. It was me and Winnie against the world. We had two beautiful daughters, and now, we'd have more children – soon. “Dearly beloved. We're gathered here today to honor this woman, and this man.”

I didn't listen to what the priest was saying. I locked fingers with Winnie, and all I could do was stare at her. I'd never seen someone so gorgeous in my life. I guess that was why I was marrying her. I realized it didn't matter if Penelope and Phara weren't really mine. They were ours, and Garrett's. I loved them like my daughters, even if they weren't.

“The two have written their own vows.” The priest said with a smile. I had memorized mine. I pulled Winnie closer and smiled down at her, staring into her emerald eyes.

“Winnie,..I don't know where to start. The way you look at me, the way you kiss me, it all makes me realize that I have something. You. And you're all I need,” my hand ran over her cheek as a tear fell. “You're magnificent, and you're everything I've always wished for. I wouldn't change anything that happened. It's you and me against the world now, Win.”

Winnie sniffled and leaned into my touch. “Derek...You've always been there for me. Through thick and thin, you're always by my side. When I hurt you, you were still there to tell me you loved me. I can't tell you how much you mean to me, because it would take light-years. So...Derek, I love you with everything I have. I'll be here for you, like you're here for me. When you're sick, I'll nurse you back to health. What else can I say? You're the one for me.”

“May we have the rings?” The priest asked. Landon handed the rings to each of us. “Repeat after me.” He paused. “With this ring, I wed thee. I promise to be there, through sickness and health, though richer or poorer, until death do we part.” Winnie repeated this and pushed the ring onto my finger.

I did the same, and kissed Winnie's hand as I did so. “By the power invested in me, by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride, Mister Knightly.”

*Winnie*

I shivered and wrapped my arms around Derek's neck as I kissed him. My new husband...I was now Mrs. Winnie Elizabeth Knightly. I didn't know how good it felt to be his wife, but I was going to find out.

I smiled from ear to ear as his arms wrapped around me. I laid my head against his chest as everyone cheered. The music played and we walked out together into the hallway. Person after person walked out and congratulated us.

Garrett soon came out, holding the twins. He gave Derek a nod and handed me one of them. “I'm happy for you guys. I hope you have a nice life together.” He kissed the top of Phara's head, as Penelope began to cry.

“Shh, baby girl. It's all right.” I whispered to her. I kissed the top of her head and handed her back to her father. I did the same with Phara, then watched Garrett leave with our girls.

It was going to be a long day. A long year...A long forever....But, always remember this...like I do...

Don't Trust the Players.

-----------------------

Hello, my wonderful fans. I would like to thank you all, because if it wasn't for yourselves and Angela, I wouldn't be here, finishing this book with her. Don't worry, it's not the last you'll see of the twins, or Nora, or Winnie, or Derek and the others. I think you'll be surprised when you see the next book.

I'm so sad to say that Don't Trust the Players is now officially over. We will be starting a new book when we get our plans straight, but that might be a while. Thank you again, all of you, for sticking with Winnie(Phara and Penelope too!) and Nora through their journey. They couldn't have gotten through it without your help ;)

Much love, Cierra <3