Personality

Okay okay, personality is one major thing that makes me so fucking piss.

Let's say an OC is all shy and insecure, then all of the sudden she meets a popular boy band and she goes "Hey your hot let's fuck... like right now!"

NO BITCH, NO! YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE SHY AND INSECURE, MEANING YOU DON'T FUCK SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW!

You got to be fucking kidding me, and other thing is when the OC is crazy as fuck. I'm saying psychopathic killing crazy.

I mean crazy, unless it's the Creepypasta Fandom your talking about than it's fine.

But if your book is in the Disney/Dreamworks fandom and you put your psychopathic killer OC in a Guy (from The Croods) x Psychopathic Killer OC one-shots... Off to fucking Mars you go!

Guys this is what I found on the internet...

Chelsea was just a normal shy seventeen year old girl, a huge otaku, and a natural loner. One morning she wakes up to find......she in Harry Potter World? With caring new parents, a house elf that had thing for appearing everywhere and soon on way to Hogwarts, Chelsea is understandably having issues accepting her new reality and having no problem making friends.

Okay...

First of all the spelling and grammar!

Secondly, SHE IS SHY!

Do you want me to define shy?!

Shy

Adjective

Being reserved or having or showing nervousness or timidity in the company of other people.

THIS DEFINITION DOES NOT MATCH NO PROBLEM MAKING FRIENDS!

Oh but wait, let me bring shy's best friend LONER!

Sorry Loner can't have best friends... or friends! NONE... NO FRIENDS, NOT EVEN A PEN PAL (Okay maybe not even a pal)!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!

STICK TO THE PERSONALITY YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO BE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yeah... I swear... A LOT! Got a problem?