s e v e n

I face planted my forehead on the desk with a loud yawn.

New flash for today's gossip; Park Chanyeol was absent today due to his stomachacheㅡ I heard he was even got admitted into the hospital since he was whining on every five seconds. I guessed, I should visit him whenever I had time after this and bring something to cheer him up. But to think on the positive side, I no longer had to face him following me around for a short time.

I could totally resume my fangirl life in this period. Maybe after school today. I heard Junmyeon was going somewhere entertaining and I wondered where would that be.

The sound of my phone vibrated caught my ears.

Satansoo Next Door
School is about to end right

Chorong the LoneRanger
So what

Satansoo Next Door
You wait for me at the school gate

Chorong the LoneRanger
Why do I have to follow your order

Satansoo Next Door
Why wouldn't you

Chorong the LoneRanger
You aint my MAMA

Chorong the LoneRanger
And I was thinking to visit Chanyeol in the hospital after this

Satansoo Next Door
I'm going there too. With Junmyeon. Was about to ask you to join us..but..

Chorong the LoneRanger
Aye sir I'll wait even for eternity

Ah. So that entertaining place turned out to be Park Chanyeol's hospital room.

I took my timeㅡ fixing my hair last minutes before class ended, applying some safety bb cream and made sure nothing stuck on my teeth embarrassedlyㅡ and then only I kicked Irene's seat to gain her attention. As she was grunting with the distraction and finally turned her head to the side, she managed to mutter a quick what.

"I'm going to visit Chanyeol in the hospital after school."

She gave me a sceptical look, "Urgh. Why would you visit that derp?"

"Technically, I was also at fault for not keeping him in check when he was stuffing inappropriate food into his big mouth." I pressed my lips into a thin line, suddenly remembering the weird incident that happened yesterday.

"You can go alone." She replied shortly.

Going alone actually sounded marvellous. If I were to kick Kyungsoo out of the way and let Junmyeon alone beside me, then it'd be a good chance to build a more firm relationship with him. After all, this wasn't a normal chance that would come everyday.

But I couldn't do that. Of course, it'd be better for myselfㅡ but somehow I had to take Junmyeon's feeling into the account.. I needed to bring Irene along to make sure he could spend time with her. I meant, I had agreed on helping him to do whatever it took for them to get closer before the Valentines Day.

Kim Junmyeon had a crush on Bae Irene. Not me. I shouldn't be an obstacle more than I was right now.

Forcing a large smile to attach on my face, I kept on pressuring her. "Come on, don't be like that. Kyungsoo will also be with us." I poked Irene on the arm slightly. "Keep me a company, won't you? Aren't you my best friend on the entire planet that swear to save the world together with me?"