Chapter 5- A day with Luna

The next day

Silver— Morning

Luna— Morning

Aiden— Geez, why are you guys so serious today?

Luna— I have a long day.

Silver— Yep, she does.

Aiden— Well, good luck.

Luna— Thanks, I guess.

At Luna's first class

Luna's mind— Ugh, it's only the first class, and I'm already tired. *sips coffee*

Teacher— So, you will have to make a presentation on this topic with your opinion on it. You will need a partner for this project. Everyone, please select a partner.

After class

Luna's mind— God, why do these people talk so loudly?

Felix— *Waves at Luna and walks over* Hey, do you wanna be my partner for the project?

Luna— Yeah, sure, we can meet at the Buzz Cafe at 6:30.

Felix— Yeah, that's fine.

Luna— Okay.

After a few hours.

Silver— Hey, Luna. I brought you some coffee.

Luna—  Aww, thank you, Silver. You're the best sister.

Silver— Hehe, I know. By the way, don't you have a big bother?

Luna— Well, yeah. Why? *takes a sip of coffee* mhmm, you got my order right.

Silver— Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. But, your brother doesn't know about the fact that you're not actually his sister, does he?

Luna— Oh. No, no, he doesn't as far as I know.

Silver— You talked to your parents already?

Luna— Yep, you didn't?

Silver— No, not yet.

Luna— Why not? *takes a sip of coffee*

Silver— I don't know, I've been planning to, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Anyway, I've been very busy. Projects, studies, and trying to get a part-time job. *takes a sip of coffee*

Luna— Why a part-time job?

Silver— My parents want me to.

Luna— But, why? Your parents are already giving you money. Why do they want you to get a job? You're studying hard, harder than any of us, training harder than any of us. You need to give yourself a break. Your body can't take anymore.

Silver— I owe it to them. I'm not even their real daughter, even though they knew that they took care of me.

Luna— So what? It was their own choice. They could not have done so.

Aiden— Luna's right. It was actually their choice. They could have turned you away, but they didn't. So, though you should still be good to them, you shouldn't work yourself to core.

Silver— Where did you even come from? But, anyway, I have a class so I have to go.

Luna— Think about what I said. Bye.

Silver— I will, bye.

At the meeting for the project.

Felix— Hey, you made it.

Luna— Yeah, did you bring your laptop?

Felix— Yeah, *takes out the laptop*

Luna— Okay, so where should we begin?

Felix— I think we should start with the research.

Luna— Okay, yeah. That sounds good. Let's start.

A few hours later, at their dorms

Luna— God, finally. I'm so tired.

Night— meow

Luna— If you study at a college. Then why don't you just stay there?

Night— *Transforms*

Aiden— Well, because mine doesn't have dorms.

Silver— *walks into the room* What kind of college doesn't have dorms?

Luna— you were surprised when you found out ours did.

Silver— Well, how was I supposed to this one had one. It wasn't on the website.

Luna— Whatever, I'm tired, and I'm also hungry. It's Silver's turn to make dinner, right?

Silver— Yep, I already finished. Freshen up and eat.

Lune— Okay