第18章

Dezia Nessa Williams 9:45 Am/ April 9thSan Francisco, California Home

9:45 Am/ April 9th
San Francisco, California
Home

'I was at home laying in bed until I heard someone yelling and running making me get up and walk downstairs to see it was Tj and mama Tisha walking in'

"Hey baby, how are you? She said smiling and we hugged, "Hey Mama Tisha I'm good how are you? I responded and with a question, "Girl im living! She said and I smiled and picked Tj up'

"Hey my sweet babyyyy! I said pinching his cheek and he smiled, "Hey mommy! He said giving me a kiss on the cheek and I put him down and he ran off somewhere'

"What happened to your face? Mama Tisha asked touching my face, "Oh uhm nothing- I was saying before she cut me off, "Zia you don't have to lie to me, did Taurus start hitting you again? She asked and I just looked away'

"Look Mama Tisha I started it! I threw my phone at him out of anger- I was saying she before she stopped me, "You better than me I would've hit his ass with a car! She said making me laugh'

"No but seriously Zia if you don't feel safe here you know you don't have to stay here! She said as the door opened and Taurus walked in, "Damn girl you fucked him up! She said looking at his face'

"Hey ma" he said hugging her and she slapped him, "Damn what you hit me for? He asked holding his face, "Don't play dumb boy over here hitting on this damn girl and got ha pretty face all beat up! Mama Tisha said'

'He looked at me and walked over grabbing my face, "Why you ain put no makeup on? He asked me and I snatched my face from him, "Move away from me! I said rolling my eyes'

"Well I'm about to go but Zia remember what I said! Mama Tisha said as she walked out the door and Taurus looked at me, "What she tell you? He asked and I just rolled my eyes walking upstairs'

"Aye girl don't be walking away from me like you crazy! He said following me, "The real question what did that nurse say that you couldn't come back home after that appointment yesterday, I mean seriously how the fuck do you leave and not call and tell me anything? I asked walking into my room and sitting on the bed'

"Mane ion feel like hearing this shit! He said walking out the room and I rolled my eyes, "Yea whatever nigga! I said laying down'

Da'Maya Dior Miller
11:50 Am/ Same Day
San Francisco, California
Mall

"Wouldn't this be cute for Moura to wear? I asked Mike waiting on his response I heard nothing and I turnt around to see him on his phone, "Really Mike! I said and he looked up with a questionable face"

"What you say Ian hear you? He asked and I just rolled my eyes and picked the outfit out, "Fuck no my daughter not wearing that shit! He said snatching the outfit out of my hand'

"Yo ass haven't even been paying attention to half of this shit I've been showing you! Yo ass been all up in yo phone texting WHOEVER! I said snatching the outfit back and walking away not before I felt him pull me back by my arm'

"Dior ion wanna hear that shit but I said ion want my daughter wearing that ho shit it's bad enough ha momma wear it! He said and I just stood there shocked at what he just said'

"Really Mike? I asked with teary eyes because he has been so mean to me and it's like he doesn't care about how I feel, "Man ion wanna see or hear all that crybaby shit Dior put that shit back! He said I just sat everything down and walked out the store'

'I had tears coming down my eyes and I wiped them away but they just kept coming, I walked out of the mall and to Mikes car where he unlocked it and we got in'

'I put my seatbelt on and just looked out the window, "Dior....Dior...DIOR? Mike yelled and I looked at him, "What Mike? I asked and he mugged me'

"Stopp allat crybaby ass shit man! He said, "You know what fuck you Mike, how dare you sit here and tell me to stop something when your the cause of it, you've been treating me like shit for awhile now and I'm so sick of it!! I said wiping my tears and I started crying even more'

"It's like you don't even care nor love me anymore, it's like I'm just here for when you want to fuck me or want me to cook and clean up after you....i can't do this anymore! I said stepping out of the car and I heard him calling my name but I just continued to walk like I didn't even hear him.....

Unknown POV

#1
Hello?
#2
Hey the plan has moved to the next level
#1
Good now I just need you to get me more information and we'll be able to take it a step further
#2
Wait- a step further what do you mean by that?
#1
Oh darling don't act all dumb you know exactly what I mean
#2
No not really I just thought you wanted me to-
#1
Shhh look the money will be in your account by the time you wake up just focus on the plan and you'll continue to get paid
#2
Ok Thank you
#1
No Thank you

#1 Hello?#2Hey the plan has moved to the next level#1Good now I just need you to get me more information and we'll be able to take it a step further #2Wait- a step further what do you mean by that?#1Oh darling don't act all dumb you know exactly w...

Rain^

Rain^

Whooo, whattt, whereeee? Cause who could be having this secret conversation and who could they be talking abouttt🤔

I hope y'all enjoyed!!!