Power Of Love

Seventeen, after the release of their highly anticipated album attaca , held a three-day online concert titled "Power of Love" for their beloved fans. This event allowed international fans to shower them with love and support through online streaming. The concert was a massive success, showcasing Seventeen's incredible performances and heartfelt interactions with their fans.

Following the triumphant concert, Seventeen didn't rest. They quickly turned their attention to their Japanese fans, releasing a special Japanese edition of their "Power of Love" album. This release included Japanese versions of their popular tracks tailored specifically for their Japanese audience.

The Japanese special "Power of Love" was met with great enthusiasm, further solidifying Seventeen's global presence and deepening their connection with fans worldwide.

Few moments  between Miu and the Seventeen members during their "Power of Love" online concert, capturing a mix of funny, romantic, and emotional moments:

Scenario 1 : The mic mishap (funny)
Seventeen was performing left and right. During the chorus, Miu's mic cuts out, and she's left mouthing the words without any sound. Seungkwan and Hoshi, noticing her predicament, both rush over with their mics, leading to a playful argument on stage.

Miu: (frantically looks around, signalling mic not working)

Seungkwan: (rushes over, holding out his mic) "Here, Miu! Use mine!"

Hoshi: (runs over at the same time, shoving his mic towards her) "No, use mine, Miu!"

Miu: (caught in the middle, looking between the two)

Seungkwan: "No way, Hoshi, she’s using mine! I got here first!"

Hoshi: "But mine's better! Plus, I’m the better dancer, she'll look cooler with my mic!"

Dino: (runs over and holds his mic in front of Miu) "Here"

Miu: (switches to Dino's mic, laughing) "Guys Let's goooo left and right left and right!"

(Seungkwan and hoshi starts dancing while fighting and the others laugh at their craziness)

Fan Comments:Explodes with laughter and hearts, loving hoshi and seungkwan banter.

___________________________________________
Scenario 2 : The Emotional Hug  Seventeen is gathered on stage for the ending ment of their concert, "Power of Love." Each member takes turns sharing their thoughts and gratitude. When it's Miu's turn, the atmosphere shifts as she begins to speak.

Miu: (takes a deep breath, holding the microphone) "Hi, Carats ayumis. I... I just want to say thank you all of you. These past few months have been really hard for me."

Fan comments:[heart emojis] [crying emojis] "We love you, Miu!" "Stay strong!"

Miu: (voice breaking) "But your support, your love... it means everything to me. I don't know how I would have made it through without you all."

Fan comments: [heart emojis] "We’re always here for you!" "Stay strong, Miu!" "We love you!"

**Tears start to well up in her eyes, and she tries to continue speaking, but the emotions overwhelm her.**

Miu: (starts to cry) "Thank you so much for believing in me, for cheering for me... for everything. I will work more hard in future."

Fan comments:[crying emojis] [heart emojis] "We love you, Miu!" "You’re not alone!"

Miu: (wipes her tears, smiling through them) "You guys... you’re my strength. I promise to keep doing my best, for all of you. Thank you so much."