Not a chapter: Rewrite explanation

Okay so if you've noticed I've done multiple rewrites to this story, well the reason why is because I keep getting the lore wrong. So when I do I rewrite it to be more accurate. I'm a perfectionist. And I want everything in this story to be accurate, and just watching the show doesn't give you everything you need, you also need to read the fan wiki. 

And you also need to read character bio's for Iron Man because I thought howard of 616 sold tony's soul but it turns out that was an alternate reality where Howard was called the Iron Inquisitor. I have to read more into stuff before I publish.

So for those of you who notice the publishing date change, go back and reread to see what's been changed. Also remember, this is an alternate reality mirroring 616 with a mix of Hazbin Hotel. So most things are the same, while others are different. Kind of like the 161 marvel universe where the Mutants suffer from a disease called "burn out". 

Anyway, let me know if there are spaces in the chapters that look like they're missing something, or if there are any typo. Anything that's confusing when you read it, just comment and let me know. 

Anyway, have a great day.