17. Did she kiss him ?

" Don't you think you are becoming greedy now...?" These words are Avni's for Neil who is still holding her wrist, there is barely a distance of their hands between them.
She has already fulfilled two of his wishes, but this greedy guy is stuck on a kiss, how can she do it?

" Is that so ? " he asks on which she nodded

" If that's the case then yes, this greed is good." He says, making her blush instantly

"Leave my hand." She says, composing herself.

" I told you I will not leave you, first kiss me and then I will follow your orders." He remains adamant on his stubbornness

Both of them look at each other and suddenly a thought comes to Avni's mind thinking of it a light smile appears on her lips, but seeing her lost and smiling like this, Neil speaks further

"What are you thinking ? I have given you so many kisses till date, you can't give me even one?" He speaks while making his puppy face, which somehow melts Avni's heart.

" Don't make such faces, it doesn't suit your grumpy personality...." His mouth drops at her words

Is he grumpy? Well, he'll confront her about it later, first they're talking about the kiss, she can't distract him from the topic like this. He thinks.

" Huh, Stop talking and kiss." His words bring a red tinge to her cheeks again

"I didn't know you would be so shameless?" says Avni

" Hmm, If you ever try to know me, only then will you know what kind of person I am, and right now you really don't know what kind of a person I am." He says this while smirking slightly because only he knows in what sense he said these words to her.

And there, His words force her to think that yes, he was right.....if She will try to know him, only then will she be able to understand what kind of person he is...Right now all she knows about him is that this man looks like a stone and sometimes like wax from outside, but apart from this, there are many other things hidden in him.

And before she can think or say anything further, she comes back closer to him with a pull, very close to him where there is no distance.

Seeing her lost in thought, Neil, without wasting any time, pulled her wrist which he was already holding, brings her close to himself and captures her in his arms, placing his hand on her waist

She looks at him placing her both hands on his chest and his sudden action makes her heart beat faster, their eyes meet.

" kiss me..." this time he says in a low husky voice, and they are so close that she is afraid the man might feel her rapid heartbeat.

" I will file a case against you accusing you of forcing your wife like this." She says with a mischievous shy smile seeing his persistence

And there he lets out a light laugh at her words.

" And do you think you will win that case against me ?" He speaks with the attitude of never losing to anyone, making her lowering her gaze down in little shyness

" Either way, you are the one who will lose, so now just be a good wife and kiss me..." He says making her look at him by placing his finger under her chin.

she sees him and she didn't know when the two of them became so close that the wall of shyness and hesitation between them started to disappear like this.
some time back, both of them did not even talk to each other and today they are standing in each other's arms, and this shameless man is shamelessly stuck on a kiss.

" OK, I am ready to do what you want but leave me first" she says when she realizes that she has no choice but to agree with him

" Do you think I'm fool ? Fulfill my wish by staying close like this only...." On hearing his words she thinks that yes there is no doubt that you are a fool but then she composes herself.