....

"I love you," I whisper, my thumb brushing over his cheek.

"I love you too," he whispers back a look of content on his face.

"Really?" I ask, a smile gracing my face.

Zayn begins laughing, a sadistic look on his face. "No, but you made it so easy."

"Wh-what?" I ask, pulling away from him.

"You fell straight for it. And damn it was great entertainment.

"But I love you," I tell him.

"But I don't love you. No one does Madison. You're all alone and you always will be." he laughs.

My eyes fly open and my chest moves up and down harshly. I sit up feeling like on going to throw up. I grab the pan the nurse left by me and empty my stomach. I lean back in my bed when I'm done and close my eyes tightly before reopening them.
...

I stare at the ceiling of my hospital room. Almost a whole week has passed. But it still feels like it was yesterday I was taken, beaten, and locked up. That's not the worst part, though. The pain from all the lies and betrayal is.

The first two day in here I was a complete mess. I wouldn't talk to anyone and when someone even came too close I would freak out. I stopped eating and they had to force feed me. Plus I never stopped crying, if it wasn't full on sobs is was small whimpers.

The third day was a little better. I actually stopped crying for a whole two hours. I even talked to a nurse. All I said was a simple yes, but at least it was something. The pain was still present it just wasn't as over bearable. I thought I would actually get through this. I called my parents on this day. I told them I needed to come home that had an accident and I needed to go home which lead the the decision that my mom will fly out here as soon as she could.

Then, on my fourth day here, I proved myself wrong. Becca and Harry decided to come visit. I wouldn't speak to them or even look at them. I called for the nurse and begged her to make them leave. When they did I was back to the way I was the first two days, hopeless and heart broken.

The fifth day I tried to make sense of everything. All I wanted to know was, why me? Why did this happen to me. The only explanation I could come up with was that it's my fault. If I wasn't so forgiving and naive none of this would happen. If I didn't agree to come to London in the first place, this could have all been prevented. It was my fault.

The sixth day was denial. I tried to convince myself that I was just over reacting. That no one meant for this to happen, it just happened. Even though I know they knew what would happen to me. I also went back to the nightmare theory, but that was pretty useless. My mom showed up on this day also. To say she was freaked out is an understatement. I looked and still do look like a clown with bruises scattered around my body and the swelling.

Now, here, on the seventh day, I'm numb. Everything around me just seems to be non-existent. I don't feel anything, not pain, not relief, not stupid. Nothing. It's all I'm doing, all that's going through my head, and all I'm feeling.

There is a quick knock on the door before my doctor enters. I haven't really seen him much. When he came in to talk to me I just ignored him, I wouldn't even look at him. So he just stopped coming in, leaving me alone. My mom has been talking to him though and telling me what he has been saying. But she is currently out right now to get coffee.

"Miss McCallen, how are you doing?" he asks.

"Fine," I mumble and he looks surprised that I actually spoke.