Beach Tumbling

Ahh. Summer.
I ride my bike to the beach, (I don't live very far from it)

When I arrive,
Everyone is with their friends... Playing in the ocean.. Tanning... Going on long romantic walks with boyfriends/girlfriends... Playing beach volleyball... Relaxing...

Then there's me.
Tumbling up on the sand.

I throw a back hand spring.

Some stare and smile.

I then do a Roundoff back hand spring.

Others point.

I then decide to do random things, like cartwheel back hand springs, hand stands, splits, back walkovers, Roundoff doubles, cartwheels to hand stands... Etc.

The feeling of hot sand hitting my hands as I tumble is a great great feeling.

But then... As I'm riding my bike home, I can feel it...

My. Feet. Friggin. HURT.

You think that my feet would be hella tough because of all the trampoline callouses I've formed from the tumble track at the gym,

BUT NOOOO...

Shells have cut the bottoms of my feet, the hard sand has jacked my ankles, sand is getting into my cuts as I ride, and I can already feel the soreness.

GREAT... JUST GREAT.

We're on a break at our gym so i won't be back until like.. 1-2 weeks from now?? Not really sure, but if my feet don't heal by the time that's over... I really don't know. -_-

So now I'm here with Neosporin practically in between my toes and with bandaids covering the entire bottoms of my feet... I'm feeling really really smart about my decision to not wear shoes as I tumble on the uneven, hard, shell filled, sandy beach.
(That was sarcasm.)

But like what kind of shoes can you wear on the beach anyway???
You can't wear tennis shoes or cheer shoes on the beach because like if you get sand in them, it'll take legit forever to get that out!

And if you wear flip flops they'll go flying off your feet! It would be just my luck to tumble in flip flops and have one fly off my foot and smack some cute guy on the beach in the face.

*sigh*

Well!
Lesson learned.

How about we tumble on the softer sand next time?

Gah.

***
Hope you guys liked this embarrassing chapter...
Comment, vote and follow me if you don't already!! :)

If you need any tips on a skill I'm always here to help.
If you do need a tip,
*Make sure to private message me and ask me what skill you need help with!*
I'll get back to you MUCH faster that way.

Thanks!

-Just Keep Tumbling-