.7-

They say fate can be similar but not identical. But in the case of "Malhans" and "Kumars", the situation was entirely identical and connected. History has repeated itself. Manoj and Abhishek, Manisha and Afsa, and their parents were connected by the same fate, going through the same pain. But this time Abhishek's mother didn't let history take the charge.

Manisha was sitting in front of the dressing table, clad in the Red and golden lehnga.

"Apsara!! tu toh bilkul aunty ki copy lag rahi hai aj ", Ashika said in awe.

Manisha gave her a nervous tight-lipped smile.

She always wanted to look like her mother so she decided to wear her mother's wedding dress, her jewelry, and the same hairstyle. She did her makeup by herself, kept it very minimalistic with red lipstick as heavy makeup looks were not her thing.

After their "YES", the Malhans wanted the marriage soon. In the beginning, Dada ji politely denied their wish because he was totally against the idea of rushing the wedding, and wanted at least six months. But eventually, after continuous insistence, he had no other choice and said yes. They fixed the marriage date by the end of March. In the past few days, Prerna and Nischay had made her feel so comfortable around them for which she was extremely grateful.

And they don't want to make their marriage public now so it's not such a big function. None are invited without their close one.

Manisha didn't have any immediate cousins. As her papa is the only child of her Grand parents but her other relatives had arrived already, most of them from Bihar to attend the wedding.

"Ashika di,, apko dadi bula Rahi hai", said a teenage girl (Manisha's relative).

"Can you please give company to Manisha, I'll come back soon", Ashika said.

"Nahi Ashika di mujhe jiju ko recieve krna hai saab say pehle, mai gate k pas kharhay honay ja rahi hun", the girl replied and went away.

Ashika rolled her eyes and murmured, "Kids these days".

"Rani I'll be back soon, okay?" She said, to which Manisha nodded.

Ashika didn't leave Manisha alone since she had agreed for this marriage. Sometimes she would stay for the night at her Villa while other times she used to call or text her frequently. She was worried about her friend. She knew her friend like the back of her hand. Despite of Manisha's attempts to hide her emotional dilema she could sense everything.

Manisha was sitting alone in the room lost in her thoughts, when she heard the ringtone of her mobile.

Beep!.. Beep!... Beep!

She saw an unknown number displayed on the screen. She picked up the call and held it to her ear.

Before she could say anything the person from the other side said, "Please back off from this marriage"

Ji?..Ap kon?", Manisha replied with a frown on her forehead.

"Abhishek" the caller replied after a pause, "Please back off from this marriage, I can never accept you as a life partner".

"You are telling me this now.." before she could complete her sentence Abhishek had already dropped the call.

Manisha was lost in her thoughts when Ashika came back after an hour to her room and said, " Rani they are here, dadi told me to bring you downstairs.

Manisha knew there's no going back now. What will she tell everyone at the last moment? She took a deep breath, pestered a smile on her face, went out of her room, and marched downstairs along with Ashika. She was humming a happy song, internally. Well, she felt the need to do it, if she wouldn't she was afraid that the pinch of sorrow creeping in her heart would ruin her day. She had to welcome the future with gratitude and full of hope.

They took Saath fera. After the sindoor daan pandit ji announced them as a Husband-wife

After some time they went to the garden for the photoshoot. Abhishek was serious all the time, not even a single emotion on his face.

At the time of farewell there was havoc of emotions in her heart but she tried to compose herself. She knew today she was supposed to act maturely because if she cried, her papa would be restless too. She met everyone, hugged her papa for the longest time.

Previously it was only fear of leaving her home and loved ones that were killing her from inside but now she was not sure of Abhishek's reaction.

Papa talked with Abhishek for some time, asked him to take care of his daughter and after that, they left for the Malhan house. Tears kept rolling down her face, continuously.

ABHISHEK'S POV:

He was shocked to hear that Sir manoj has accepted the proposal for his daughter. He wanted to tell her earlier to back off from this relationship but couldn't find a way.

"Bhai come on, get ready mom said we are getting late. I'm going to get ready as well", prerna said and placed Abhishek's sherwani on the bed.

Abhishek stood up from the bed, he was looking at the sherwani when his eyes fell on prerna's mobile on the bed.

An idea popped up in his mind. He hesitantly took the mobile, copied Manisha's number from prerna's mobile to his, and then dialed the number.

After a few rings, someone received the call but knowing the person he immediately said.

"Please, back off from this marriage."

"Ji?..Ap kon?", she said.

"Abhishek" He replied after a long pause. Please back off from this marriage, I can never accept you as a life partner".

She was saying something but he didn't hear anything further and dropped the call. He was hopeful that she would say "No "for the wedding.

He was speechless and angry when she came down and started doing rituals.

During the farewell Manoj sir told him to take care of his daughter but he had no idea what he is supposed to do now except one thing that he can not accept her as a life partner.

***************

Hi,,,

What do you think about Abhishek's reaction!!??

And your favorite part?!!

Will wait for your valuable feedback.