IN THE CAR

As the rain continued to pour down around them, her dress became increasingly transparent. Her undergarments were now visible through the soaked fabric, leaving her feeling exposed and vulnerable.

The sound of the drops hitting the car windows created a soothing rhythm that filled the otherwise silent atmosphere. 

 she couldn't help but feel vulnerable in her current state. Her hands were tied behind her back, a strange sensation that both frightened and intrigued her. 

She felt exposed, her undergarments visible through the thin fabric of her dress and her dress becoming increasingly transparent with each passing minute And to make matters worse, the man sitting across from her seemed to be enjoying the sight.

He took in the sight before him, the way her body was laid bare before him. He could see every curve, every line, every inch of her exposed to his gaze. He leaned in even closer, his lips barely grazing her ear as he whispered, "Your whole body is visible to me now."

Suddenly, he opened the window next to them, allowing the rain to come pouring in. The water drenched her further, making her dress cling to her skin even more. She felt as though she was being stripped bare, her vulnerability on full display.

As the water continued to pour in, the force of it causing her dress to cling tightly to her body, she felt the knot in her dress slowly coming undone. The fabric slipped, revealing the curve of her back and the swell of her breasts. She gasped in shock, feeling a mixture of fear and arousal wash over her.

He watched her intently, his eyes dark with desire. She could see the hunger in his gaze, the way he devoured her with his eyes. She felt a rush of adrenaline, a mix of fear and excitement coursing through her veins.

Her dress, backless with only a single string holding it in place at her neck, began to come undone. The string loosened, exposing more of her bare skin to him. She struggled against her bonds, feeling a sense of helplessness wash over her.

"Please, I'm not sorry. Just let me go," she pleaded, her voice trembling with fear and desperation. But the man only chuckled in response, his eyes fixated on her exposed body.

He didn't touch her, didn't move closer. Instead, he simply watched her, savoring the sight of her in her exposed state. She could feel his eyes on her, tracing every curve and contour of her body.

She felt a surge of anger rise within her, fueling her defiance.

"I swear, if you don't let me go right now, you'll regret it," she warned, her voice laced with determination. But the man only leaned back in his seat, a wicked grin spread across his face.

The wind tugged at her dress, causing it to ride up and reveal more of her smooth thighs. She squirmed uncomfortably, feeling a mix of fear and arousal wash over her. She couldn't believe she was in such a compromising position, at the mercy of a man she barely knew.

And as her dress slipped away, leaving her in nothing but her undergarments, HE looked in her eyes in anger and warned her never ever talk to me like that,he did not looked at her body instead he had already saw her every curve n knew in which position she was in.

"I warned you, Radha," Maan said, his voice low and dangerous. "You will not be seeing these undergarments too if you make one more mistake."

Maan untied her hands from the back seat of his car and she covered herself with her wet clothes, standing there crying as he drove her back to her home.