Chapter 11

"Home sweet, home." Binagsak ni KirJack ang mga pinamili naming mga damit.

Arlie was there too, but he rushed back to the hospital for important matters. Kaya naman hindi na siya nakasama.

I didn't agree to stay in the mansion since I still have work to do, and I can't leave Nanay Tasya working alone in the eatery. So, KirJack helps me to search for the nearest condominiums instead.

The whole place looked simple, even the interior design was basic. But what I like about it, aside from the single bed where I can see the atmosphere, it has its own training grounds where I can throw knifes and arrows. And it's soundproof, exclusive for VIPs.

Napatingin ako sa mga bags at sa mga branded na nakatatak nito. I'm not familiar with those shirts and dresses, but I assumed they were freaking expensive.

"You're wasting your money." Napailing ako saka siya nilagpasan.

"As long as it's for you, Señora."

I darted him a look. He's been calling me that since this morning when he picked up at Arlie's building. Nakakailang lang dahil maraming nakakakilala sa akin because of the scandal video when we went to the mall. And as much as I less care about my reputation, they'll think that I slut this man—who's insisted on being my bodyguard.

"You wanna die?"

"I'm just doing my job."

"Job my ass." I went to the kitchen to search for food.

But he follows me and even takes the knife away from my hands. Napapikit na lang ako sa inis.

"Baka masugatan ka, Señora." He waggled his brows and hid the knife in the cabinet.

"Can you please, get out?" marahan akong napapikit habang hinihilot ang sentido ko.

Napatingin naman siya sa relo niya saka ngumiti. "May tatlong minuto pa."

"Umalis ka na. I can handle myself." Nilabas ko mula sa fridge and lulutuin ko para ngayong gabi.

Pero, sadyang nang-aasar talaga ang taong ito't tinanggalan pa ko ng karapatan sa kusina.

I watched him chopping all the ingredients and even cook for us, which made me confused. As far as I remember, he never cooked—that's what I know.

"I never know, you know how you cook."

Bigla siyang napatigil sa pagsandok ng kanin para sa akin. Tapos na ang duty niya at kailangan na niyang umalis, pero tila gusto niya pa atang sulitin ang oras.

"There are so many things you don't know about me, Señora."

Napatingin ako sa mga pagkain. They look like something that begs your stomach to feed. Amoy pa lang alam ko ng masarap na.

"And I'm flattered that you want to know me." He chuckled. Binunot niya ang upuan.

"Hindi ka pa ba uuwi?" I asked him.

"That's rude, are you not going to invite me to have dinner?" He frowned.

"Do I have to ask you?"

"You know what? I have a thin like a thread of patience when I'm hungry. So please excuse me for taking a bite." He snapped apart the chopsticks he was holding and dig into the food.

Napatingin siya sa akin at sa pinggan kong walang laman, bukod sa kanin. Napaangat siya ng kilay saka nilagyan ng beef ang pinggan ko.

"I'm allergic to red meat," I informed him.