Skaterlight / A

requested by reenah:o
___________________

Lampert stood there in dismay.
It spread everywhere.
"Why."
"Why would you?"
Lampert asked him.
"1-1 d1dn7 m34n to!!1"
"1'm 53r10u5!!"
"You're so idiotic. I can't believe I trusted a fool like you..!"

Lampert continued to back away, some of himself losing texture as a color checkered pattern of pink and black replaced parts of him. He felt germaphobic right now.. extremely unsanitary situation. He hyperventilated, the texture reaching from his legs to his collarbone. Each second, it would burn him and sting, the pain being intense.
In response, he'd let out a  shaky screech.
"L4MP3RT!! 1'M 4 R34L!!!"
"I'm not listening to you anymore."
Lampert growled out softly, feeling like his walls are caving in right now as he felt himself turn into something he's always hated. The entire floor and furniture had the same checker pattern in the apartment.
It kept spreading and spreading, his body forming more of the texture as it consumed him alive.
"PL345E, IM S0RR7!!!"
"IM B3GGIN U!!"
"LIST3N 2 ME!"
His body being so unused to germs, it was drained out due to anxiety. He collapsed onto the floor, more of the texture consuming him alive as he screamed in terror.
Kasper just watched in the distance. outside the room. the entire hotel was full of the texture.
his face had a terrified expression on his face, feeling like the problem of everything happening. he was the source of it. him.
Kasper heard those blood curdling screams. how he could imagine lampert's body giving out
"DO SOMETHING! PLEASE!"
"IT HURTS!"
Lampert sobbed out, his entire body feeling like it was lit on fire. His body below his head was fully checkered pink and black.
"I.. I c4nt."
"1'm s0rry."
Lampert looked at him worryingly, his eyes showing pure fear and terror. He could barely move anymore.
"fine."
he said, avoiding eye contact as he just 'rotted' there.
meanwhile, the other people filled the hotel with screams and cries
"you never loved me, did you."

______
sorry if this is short haha I'm sleepy rn