5

I decided to upload 3 chapters in a row so because they're pretty short! enjoy loves :)

___

Soojin has some noodles on her face. For context, I just brought her out to a noodle restaurant. We went shopping all day; we were lacking on some household supplies, and whatnot. Soojin said she was hungry multiple times while we were shopping, but i didnt really acknowledge it until I found this noodle restaurant. She shoved the fork covered in the pasta down her throat. i called her a goblin as a joke but she truly is proving my point.

We bought a couch. Originally we were just sitting on the floor. ‘What happend to the old couch?’ you may ask.

Soojin.
We were moving the cans of paint when Soojin who decided it would be smart to paint INSIDE OF HER OWN HOUSE IN HIGH HEELS to pick up a can on the hardwood floor covered in a slippery plastic film. I repeat,

High heels.

Slippery floor.

Bottle of paint.

So we bought a new one. But she didnt like it and wanted one with cup holders. So thats what we bought. Her movie theater styled couch! it was her ‘dream’ she pushed. When we were putting on the varnish she spilled it on her couch. Because she thought it was smart to wear, no, not highheels.

High heeled boots on a slipper plastic floor. I repeat,

High heeled boots.

Slippery plastic floor.

Which is what we'll be sitting on to eat for the next 4 weeks and a half.

—-
Sorry for the shorter chapter, I'm trying to speedrun this book ngl, thanks for all of the support though! This will come out probably weeks or months after ive written this because i'm scheduling all of these posts! Anyways, love u all mwa mwa <3