Chapter 030 Bloody

Bắt đầu từ đầu

When everyone heard this, they were furious.

"Pei Gou, you have the ability to kill us! Threatening us with the young family members and Zhang Puyu is not what a gentleman would do!"

Pei Xiuyan laughed loudly. "My hands are stained with blood, and I have never been a gentleman!"

Zhang Puyu felt even more guilty when he saw that everyone was willing to live and die with him. He misjudged Pei Xiuyan's ability and caused everyone to suffer.

Now, even though he died, he had no regrets.

He cupped his hands in front of everyone and said: "My colleagues, it was my recklessness that caused you trouble. Today I will atone for my sins. I hope you will be well in the future and don't be impulsive again!"

After speaking, he turned to Pei Xiuyan and said, "Pei Xiuyan, can you keep your word?"

"I always keep my promises!"

Zhang Puyu said: "Okay!" After saying this, he put the sharp sword on his neck without hesitation, and blood spattered three feet on the spot.

Zhang Puyu fell to the ground, her eyes widened, and he seemed unwilling.

Everyone shouted, "Brother Puyu!"

Pei Xiuyan kicked Zhang Puyu who was on the ground. Seeing that there was no movement, he said with satisfaction:

"Did you all see it? Zhang Puyu died for you, and I kept my promise and let you go. You must also keep Zhang Puyu's promise and swear to Saint Kong!"

Everyone stood still.

Pei Xiuyan sneered: "What? You want revenge?"

"Instead of doing useless things here, you pedantic scholars, it is better to go back and obtain fame. In the future, if you are in a high position, you can use other names to settle accounts with me, and you will be worthy of Zhang Puyu's life!"

Some people threw down the white paper, knelt down in tears and swore an oath. Finally, they kowtowed three times to Zhang Puyu’s corpse, got up and left without hesitation.

When others saw this, they followed suit.

Pei Xiuyan is right. They had no power to restrain the chickens, and died before they left the army. Only by holding a high position can we fight against this darkness and hegemony, restore the innocence of the Ye family, and restore the innocence of Dafeng and Yanhe.

After everyone dispersed, Yan Qi hurriedly squatted on the ground and tapped Zhang Puyu's acupuncture points. He took out a bottle of medicinal powder from his arms and sprinkled it on the place where Zhang Puyu committed suicide.

Pei Xiuyan asked: "Can it hurt the root?"

Yan Qi replied: "I followed the prince's instructions and withdrew the sword a few inches. He just fainted and did not injure his roots."

Pei Xiuyan nodded, and ordered Yan Qi to burn all the white papers on the ground. Finally, he carefully cleaned up all traces, and then he and Yan Qi left with Zhang Puyu.

The desolate suburbs returned to silence again.

After a long time, a man in brocade clothes wearing a crown of jade slowly walked up to three unnamed tombstones, followed by a cold and charming maid holding a sword.

This person is none other than Nan Gongli, the king of Pingyang.

He sighed at the tombstone: "Pei Xiuyan is so affectionate and righteous, how can I not give him a surprise? Xinu, please move all three tombs."

Xi Nu was startled for a moment, then said expressionlessly: "Yes, Your Majesty."

Nan Gongli smiled and asked: "Xi Nu, are you questioning my decision?"

Xinu shook her head slightly, "I don't dare."

Nan Gongli raised his head and looked at the sky. Dark clouds had blocked the sun at some point, and the grey clouds made the already cold sky even colder.

"I want to completely muddy the waters in Jingdu before I leave Jingdu."

The news that King Pei Xiuyan of the Qing Dynasty had turned into a beauty in anger at Lanyue Pavilion quickly spread throughout Jingdu.

From now on, offending Ye Chuyan is equivalent to offending the Qing Palace.

When Hongying learned the news, she didn't dare to hide it and told Zhao Yujiao everything.

She thought that after Zhao Yujiao found out, she would get angry and take all her anger out on her.

Unexpectedly, Zhao Yujiao just smiled slightly and said nothing.

This makes Hongying feel even more confused.

Since Ye Chuyan said goodbye to Wu Mu that day, a piece of her heart seems to be missing. She has nightmares every night, always dreaming of Wu Mu's injured expression that day.

During the day, she could only vent her emotions by dancing like crazy with her sword.

On the thirteenth day of the first lunar month, Yan Pei sent the clothes made by Madam Mo to Jiangjiayuan. Bai Zhi was so surprised that she urged Ye Chuyan to try them on, and she was astonished on the spot.

It's just that Ye Chuyan's interest is weak. Bai Zhi doesn't know why and is very worried.

Pei Xiuyan has been staying at Honglu Temple every day for the past few days and has not returned home.

During this period, he ordered Yan Qi to send a message to Zhao Yujiao. On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, he took Ye Chuyan to the palace banquet and asked Zhao Yujiao to prepare and go there together.

Zhao Yujiao rejected Pei Xiuyan's proposal on the grounds that her broken leg had not healed, and her status was inappropriate.

This surprised Pei Xiuyan and deeply admired Zhao Yujiao's cleverness and sensibleness.

Time flies by, and the fifteenth day of the first lunar month soon arrives.

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*