Chapter 22: Summer Come Back!

“Scarlett wake up! You don’t want to be late for the last day of school!” My mom yelled from down stairs. I groaned, a few months she was yelling at me to not be late for the last day of school. Now it’s the first day of my Junior year. The sad point is I didn’t get any sleep at all. It could have been the far of seeing Vince and Jordan again… together or the joy of being able to see Rose, Chelsea and Jayden everyday again.

I rolled out of bed and took a quick shower I wanted to look my best so I took a few extra minuets to do my hair and a I picked my outfit out carefully. I didn’t want to gloat but I looked pretty good. The “The Silence Inside” shirt I “Stole” from Jayden matched perfectly with my ultra black skinny jeans. I looked down at my shoes do I want to show off by wearing high heels, did I want to go all black with black sneakers, or did I want to show some colors with my multi-color shoes?

“You should wear the high heels they’re cute and would match that outfit perfectly” I heard the most shocking voice say. I turned around to see no one other then… Adria. I didn’t know what to say. Adria… helping…me?

“Okay” My voice sounded tense. The sister who has hated me since forever giving me tips about fashion?

“Can I help you out a little more? You arms and neck are bare” Adria walked into my room.

“Sure” I couldn’t help but to smile. She grabbed a multi-color chain and slipped it over my head. She grabbed a few random colored bracelets and slipped them on my left wrist.

“Jayden gave you this right?” She asked holding up the single silver heart bracelet. I nodded my head smiling. I loved that bracelet I ware it everyday. She smiled placing it on my right hand. I could tell she was done with it, it looked nice with the singer bracelet.

“And last but not least” She put a bow hair band in my hair. “I have to admit if I wasn’t so girly I would totally love this style” She smiled and went to leave the room.

“Adria?” I stopped her. She turned around waiting for me to say what I wanted to say.

“Why did you help me?” I asked.

“Well, I thought you outfit was a little bland and you needed some accessories so I thought I would help you” She smiled again and continued to walk. “Oh by the way, I hate you” She winked and walked into her room. I laughed when I saw Elias standing in the bathroom door with his tooth brush hanging halfway out of his mouth. I laughed grabbing my book bag and slinging it over my shoulder but not before adding another belt around my waist.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen.

“Wow Scarlett you look… amazing” My mom said. I smiled saying thanks. Today was a new year I wanted to look nice a new style and this for sure was nothing I wore last year. If Adria would help me every morning I might love this new style.

“Adria helped me” My mom’s eye bulged she was surprised to. Before my mom can say anything Elias walked down the stairs.

“If you went dating an awesome guy like Jayden I might need to punch every guy who looks at you in the face” Elias laughed.

“Hey Elias can you drive me to school today?” I asked. I couldn’t wait till October! I was finally turning 16. I could drive myself where ever I wanted to go.

“Sure we can go now don’t want to be late” Elias smiled. Probably because he was a Senior it was his last year of high school. “So why do you look so nice today?” Elias asked as we walked to his car.

“It’s the first day of school and I want to dress up. I can’t look nice?” I laughed.

“No I’m just saying I never saw you so dressed up before. Dressing up for Jayden since you haven’t seen him last Friday?” He asked.