Chapter 27

Note: I need some pictures about this book.. would love if you guys made some! Don't forget to put your name in it.. :)

After forty-five minutes, I'm about ready to give up when a singy-song voice from behind me pipes up. ''Looking for something?'' I whirl around, and there's Ryker, hooking my favorite hot pink sport bra between his fingers.

''Hand over the bra, and nobody gets hurt..'' I warn him, inching closer.

''I don't think so.'' He chuckles, and sprints away. I take off after him, pumping my legs. When I get within close distance, I lunge, tackling him to the ground viciously. I rip the bra from his hands and run to any room that locks. Almost falling in my desperation, I dash into the office and lock it. Ryker sidles up to the door, smirking.

''Why are you smirking.'' I scoff. ''I have the bra.''

''Have fun changing.'' He grins. I take the time to glance around the room. I have no method of privacy. The two glass doors are entirely unhelpful, and the desk and bookshelves are attached to the walls.

'"Crap..'' I mutter. ''Oh well.'' Shucking off the shirt, I place it on the desk in front of me and put on the bra, then rapidly replacing the shirt. I walk out the office doors. ''Hope you got a nice view of my back.''

''It was.'' He admits. I slap his arm. Deciding to toy with him a little, I poke him, making my facial expression a curious one. ''Why did you choose a sports bra instead of some of my lingerie?''

''You have lingerie?'' He asks, practically drooling.

''Well..'' I twirl a lock of my hair in my fingers. ''No, you creeper.''

''Hmmm.'' He pauses. ''When is your birthday?''

''Don't even think about it.'' I warn, wagging my finger.

''Y'know, you look really hot in my clothes.'' He says huskily, biting his lips.

''Don't even think about that either-'' Too late. I'm being pulled into him as he kisses my lips hungrily. Somehow, I'm able to resist. Pushing him away, I frown. ''I said that was a no-no.''

''I'm a bad, bad boy.'' He grins, cupping my face and brushing his lips over mine ever so slightly. He then turns on his heel and strolls away. A teasing move, completely evil. And he won't get away with it. I give chase, grabbing his shoulders and pushing them so he faces me. I stand up on my tiptoes and wrap my hands around his neck, pulling it down toward me.

When it's close enough, I crush his lips to mine with force. He reciprocates just as passionately, making me into putty in his arms. He rucks up the hem of my shirt, slipping his hands underneath and running them up and down my back and sides. I squirm, sliding my hands from his neck, tickling me. He reaches my mark and sucks there.

Helplessly, I moan. Embarrassed, I duck my head into his firm chest. He puts a hand under my chin, prying me loose.

''Sorry..'' I stare at the ground.

''That was so dang hot." He breathes, molding our lips together once more. Not only does the heat rush to my cheeks, but everywhere else. I burn under his touch, and it isn't fair. I refuse to succumb to his dominance, refuse to have to lower hand. Slipping my hands under his shirt, I run my hands over his toned abdomen, feeling each ridge on his hard stomach. He breaks away, the both of us panting heavily.

''Why'd you stop?'' I pout frowning.

''Because otherwise you wouldn't have a shirt anymore.'' He mutters, fisting his hands.

''Awh, am I that good of a kisser?'' I tease, flipping my hair in mock self-assurance.

''Yes.'' He nods fiercely. ''Yes, you are.''

''Well, you are too.''I giggle, crinkling my nose.

''And you are also a wonderful singer.'' He grins, bopping my nose. I gasp, narrowing my eyes.

''You are evil.''

''Mwahahahaa.'' He lets out his best evil laugh.

''You're a dork.'' I roll my eyes. ''But you're a great kisser, so I'll let it slide.''

''It's the strawberry chapstick.'' He shrugs. I realize that that's the flavor of chapstick that I have. Was he digging through my suitcase?

''Oh, you are in hot water.''

He moves in to kiss me. ''Nope. No more kisses until I get my clothing back.''

''Fine, fine!'' He surrenders.

''Your mom was right.'' I snicker.

''Huh?'' He scrunches his face up, looking at me curiously.

''I'll quickly learn to bend you to my will.'' I grin wickedly. He opens his mouth to protest, and then thinks he better of it

''Yeah..'' He rubs the back of his neck.

''I love it when you do that.'' I inform him.

''I love it when you kiss me.'' He grins back.

''Nice try.'' I roll my eyes, walking out of the room.