intro

Hi, this is your one and only heecon or day!

This story is a nishimura riki fanfiction, the fifth book in number collection and mostly dedicated to all ni-ki stans out there! This is a texting story mixed with narrations.

These are (so far) the books in the number collection: (1) random number - jay, (2) wrong number - sunoo, (3) unknown number - jake, (4) different number - heeseung and lastly, (5) incorrect number - ni-ki which is this book.

The books in the collection are not interconnected. They are just collection of books that have the same theme which is texting a number.

Please be reminded that the characters found in this story are only allusions to real people and none of the situations and personalities reflect the reality. This is just an au, a fiction that is made solely from fan to fan and nothing else. Places, events, businesses are fictional. Note that views/perspective of characters to things does not reflect the author's opinion.

This book is kinda heartwarming and heavy angst. Read at your own risk lovelies!

Strictly do NOT plagiarize. I don't and will never tolerate that.

Started: july 2024
Finished: -ongoing-

Reading mode: scrolling
Background: white
Font: monospace
Font size: 2nd to the smallest

Also, please as much as possible, do not be a silent reader! I would love to read your every comments, be it nonsense or not! Do not forget to vote and follow me~

So without further ado, let's gaur!

Enjoy reading 💗