Chapter-35: Pain of Distance

Start from the beginning

The one who is destined to be yours will cross seven seas only to reach you.
Someone who is not meant to be yours will leave even after spending years together.
It is never about who is nearby or who is at a distance.
It's always about the destiny.

Aarav said , " Reh lega uske bina ". Vihaan said , "Koshish kar lunga ". Aarav asked ," Agar nahi hua to ".Vihaan said ," Tab bhi reh lunga. Changes to aate jate rehte hai. Jab udaipur aaye the tab bhi to mann mein sawal the hi kaise settle honge. Par huye na to ye bhi ho hi jaega ".

After numerous attempts to convince him that he can share his feelings, Aarav miserably failed. He knew no matter how hard his brother is trying to conceal his pain, but he is hurt and no can change this fact.

Vihaan returned to his room after completing the dinner. He dialled Navya's number. She picked up the call as she was restless thinking of his reaction which haven't reached her yet.

Navya : Hello.

Vihaan: Hello Navya.

Navya: Sorry aise achanak jana pad raha hai mujhe.

Vihaan: Sorry kyu ?

Navya: kyuki shayad yaha mein khud ke liye selfish ho gayi hu .

Vihaan: Khud ke liye acha sochne ko selfish dekhne ko selfish hona nahi kehte. Aur mein tumhare sapne or tumhare beech deewar nahi banna chahta. Jaha tum ek hafte baad jati waha kal jaa rahi ho. Iss mein dukh manane se mein tumhare sapno ko nazar nahi lagana chahta.

Navya: Kya kal tum aaoge mujhe see off karne ?

Vihaan : Koshish karunga.

Navya : Matlab tum nahi aaoge.

Vihaan: Pata nahi.

Navya: Tum itna low sound kar rahe ho aaj.

Vihaan: Wo na mein thoda tired hu kal bhi kafi late soye the na fir wo office mein bhi aaj kuch jyada kaam tha.

Navya: Pakka.

Vihaan : Haa , abhi na mom ka call aa raha hai mein tumse paanch minute mein baat karta hu.

Saying this he disconnected the call knowing the fact, how badly she wanted to talk to him then.

Navya's P.O.V.
I think he is too much hurt that he doesn't even want to talk to me. It was stupid of me atleast I could have discussed with him for once. You just declared you want to go and he had to just accept him what you expect from him that he shows disappointment in a relationship which had truly started two days back. From day one I think I am testing his patience. First, I made him wait till I can trust him. In this mean time I misunderstood him a lot and hurted him again and again. Only because he shared a play boy image, even I had a relationship in past. But he never judged me that way. Later when I finally accepted this relationship and we were ready to make a new start. Then my sudden plan to work on my career is now again putting us at a distance. I think I had only troubled him the day I entered his life. Does he really deserve all this miseries.I wish he forgives me for these mistakes of mine . I hope we both had enough courage to face what is coming next to us in future.

Navya was in deep thoughts. When Aarohi called her in the living area.
Aarohi placed her hands on Navya's eyes and directed her towards balcony.

When they reached the balcony it was decorated with faitylights beautifully making it a treat to eyes. Aarohi removed her hands from his eyes and asked , " Kaisa laga surprise ".