Trapped

I'm trapped!!
Can anyone hear me?
Please?
help....
Have I served my sentence yet? Has it been an hour yet? Stuck in an isolated school, in a dark, locked library, only being able to leave to go to the bathroom. I look around. There are  people-shaped shadows around me, but they don't listen to my cries of help (maybe yelling in my head can't really be heard outside). In fact, the shadows are enjoying themselves. Laughing. At what? There's nothing funny here. Are they laughing at me?
I look around for a friend, and I spot one. I approached her. You can tell who's a friend in this world because they appear pink. I call out for her.
The pink figure turns around and looks at me. When she sees me, she turns into a shadow. Like all the others here. She turns back around, and laughs with the other shadow.
I feel cold, isolated. Until I spot another figure behind me. I walk over to her. She is orange, like the warm glow of a candle. 'Are you okay?' she asks. I nod. She hands me a cookie, smiles, and walks off. She has a lot of cookies to give out.'
I appreciate the kind gesture. After all, cookies are a sign of love and kindness*. It has given me hope of escaping. I hold it in my hand, lift eat and eat it. However, when I look up, I don't want to leave. The library seems brighter, like the warmth of the cookie and the candle. The shadows are no longer there. There are people around me, glowing with pink.
I open the door- I have been here too long. Before I open the door, I remember it is locked, but I try anyway. It swings open at my touch.
But I look over my shoulder. A small shadow sits there. I know how she feels. We all appear as shadows to her. I feel something in my hand- a cookie! I hand it to her. I blink, and when I open my eyes she appears pink.
*The Hunger Games