chapter24~midnight dance♥

Arjun was getting ready in naksh room as in his room subha is getting ready with help of val.

Arjun was ready in black coat looking damn handsome. He was arranging his hair. Naksh was helping him to wear his coat.

After he was done getting ready he goes out.he sit in bed pritha pranit came and see there third son. Arjun take his mothers and fathers blessing.

Pritha take some kajal from her eyelashes and applied behind Arjun ears. Arjun smiled and hug hus mother.

Pritha said"bharta have some fruit you didn't eat lunch also".

Arjun didn't agree but pritha feed her. Pranit and naksh smiled.

Val came down and said"Arjun look who has came".

Suddenly subha came down from stares Arjun look at her he lost in her she was looking damn beautiful. He starts to cough as fruits enter in wrong pipe.

Pritha rubbed his back. Everyone were assumed seen subha. She was looking like a angle in that dress.

(Imagine this dress)

Subha slowly came down from stares. She walk towards them. Pritha take some kajal from her eyelashes and applied a dot behind her ears.

Subhadra smiled and hug her. Subha take pranit blessing he bless her and said"take care and be safe".

Subha said"yes papa".

Pranit caress her hairs. Subha look at Arjun who was looking at her without blink. Other share mischievous smile.

Arjun had never seen subha in this dresses he always seen her in saree And kurtis she lok damn beautiful in dress he can't even able to take eyes away from her. She even didn't applied heavy make she had applied minimum makeup still she look like a angel he open soft black and curly hair which wear up to her hips . Her small waist. He slender body was drapped in long dress. Arjun forgot everything and keep looking at him.

Naksh coughed that make Arjun come out if his dream.arjun cleared his throat. Everyone look at him mischievous except subha.

Arjun said"we will take leave papa and maa".

Pritha and pranit nodded.

Naksh whisper in subha ears"after you convince maa and papa for continuation of my dream of being fashion designer i will make you my model I will be famous ".

Subha smiled and hit his arms. Naksh smile and tell her she look beautiful.

Subha hug vala and pritha and left with Arjun.

Arjun sit on driving seat and subha sit on beside driving seat.

Arjun start the car . Subha was looking at her phone. Arjun was glancing at her. Subha noticed it but stay quiet.