Chapter 0 Prologue

This Story Takes Place After Secrets Of The Omnitrix So It Makes Sense Lore Wise.

Also Quick Note I Might Get There Personality's Wrong and There's Gonna Be a Few Spelling Errors This Is My First Story

The Story Starts With Ben, Gwen And Max Taking A trip To Mount Ebbot To Take Some Photos and Explore Since There In The Area There Currently Driving There.

Gwen: "Did You Guys Know There's A Odd Type Of Golden Flowers That Grow On The Mountain?"

Ben: "Of Course Dweeb You Would Be Learning About Flowers I'm More Interested In The Story About The Mountain "

Gwen: "Ben Don't Be Silly Those Are Just Rumors, People Don't Just Disappear Off A Mountain There Would Be News About it."

Ben: "Eh Well I'm Going To Check It Out Anyway When We Are There Plus We Are Going to Be Near The Top Anyway"

Gwen: "Alright Ben Well You Can Do That I'm Going With Grampa To Check Out The Flowers And Take Photos Cause There's Not Gonna Be Anything. Interesting About A Old Cave"

45 Minutes  later...

Max: "Alright Kids Were here! Mount Ebott."

Gwen: "Woah That's Way Bigger Than It Looked In the Picture

Gwen: "Woah That's Way Bigger Than It Looked In the Picture..."

Ben: "I Can Go Stink Fly And Fly us Up Grandpa!"

Max: "Ben It's Fine Me And Gwen Can Walk We Are Getting A Few Pictures On The Way. I Heard You Wanted To Check Out The Cave Anyway So You Can Go And Check It Out Quickly Just Come Meet Up With Me And Gwen After Okay."

Ben: "Alright! Thanks Grandpa!"

Ben Then Goes Stinkfly And Fly's Up To The Top But When He Was Almost Up The Omnitrix Then Times Out And Starts Rebooting It Also Causes Him To Trip ...

Ben: "Huh, That's Odd That Normally Doesn't Happen That Fast Its Been LIke 30 Seconds?"

???  "Hey Are You Going Up The Mountain Too?"

Ben: "Yeah, But Who Are You??"

Frisk: "Im Frisk I'm Also Climbing The Mountain To See If The Legends Are True."

Frisk: "Also Do You Need a Hand?"

Frisk Pulls Ben Up.

Ben: "Thanks My Names Ben Wanna Come With Me?"

Frisk: "Thats A Nice Name Ben And Also Sure!"

Ben: "Thanks Your Names Nice Too!"

Ben And Frisk Proceed To The Cave They Talk On The Way There.

Ben: "So This Is It?! Just A Hole?

Ignore Monster Kid Lol Only Pic I Could Find

Frisk Looks Down The Hole

Frisk: "It Looks Like A Long Way Down (Is That Flowers?)

When Frisk Is Trying To See She Trips And The Floor Crumbles! Ben Quickly Grabs Her.

Frisk: "AHHH!"

Ben: "DONT WORRY I GOT you-"

They Both Fall And Ben Try's To Use the Omnitrix But Passes Out From The Fall

                                                           END OF CHAPTER 0

You Hear A Passing Conversation...

???: "INTRESTING THIS TIMELINE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED THE HUMANS RESET FAILED AND THEY HAVE NO MEMORY OF IT...

???: THIS IS INTRESTING VERY VERY INTRESTING THE TIMELINE HAS BEEN BROKEN AND CREATED A NEW...

???: THE ONLY ISSUE IS WHAT WILL THE ENDING BE.