EVERYTHING I WANTED ??

He was everything i ever wanted, the way he used to speak , the way he thinks , the way he looks , a well behaved but a morally grey man ?? , he was everything i ever craved for , his deep and melodious voice , delicate yet harmful . His dark , lustful and opaque eyes . His sweet lips that become destructive when they turn up in that dangerous smirk but peaceful with that precious smile , his cute , tiny nose that looked nothing but adorable, his sharp jaw that was enough to slice me in little pieces.

He was nothing like I was, he was placid, relaxed and composed whereas I was loud , clumsy and troubled or a trouble myself who knows..........

He was the light rain showers I loved to danced in but also the loud thunderstorms i felt scared of ,. He was the warmth that makes the winter more merrier but also the heat wave of summer that could burn me .

He's the reason i fantasize about the lucifer more than the gabriel because he's kind of one, " a true fallen angel "or a "demonic god" as he calls himself, but he was sweet in his own way .

I felt safe in his death grip around myself, I felt warm in the ring of fire that was supposed to prevent me from fading, I felt worthy in the shades of his obsession, I felt happy when he tortured me tortured me with his possessiveness, he kept me secured , and protected from others under his affection, His every character gave me gave me a new dimension
He raise me up , in a more feminine, composed but miserable person
I feel caged in his love , he is someone so simple yet so complex , I did understood him , i knew how dangerous he is , yet i choose him and that's the best choice for me!!!!!!!

I can describe his every angle , every character, every dimension, he is someone who can kill you mercilessly in the most romantic way possible!! He will love you in the sweetest way just to destroy you at the snap of his fingers

I crave for him in that manner, i want him to break me , touch me , taste me
At his mercy is where i belong to !!!!!