* prologue *

⋆⭒˚☾⋆.˚

Rue

BRISTOL — a city, unitary authority area and ceremonial county in south west england, the most populous city in the region

BRISTOL — a city, unitary authority area and ceremonial county in south west england, the most populous city in the region. built around the river avon, it is bordered by the ceremonial counties of gloucestershire to the north and somerset to the south. the county is in the west of england combined authority area, which includes the greater bristol area, eleventh most populous urban area in the united kingdom, and nearby places such as bath.

⋆⭒˚☾⋆.˚

elevaston road — on which seventeen year old blonde haired with few pink strands teenager from wealthy and honoured family, spent half of her childhood in an english mansion with perfectly designed green garden and huge minimalistic rooms. expect from hers.

rue stratford, was only seventeen when her teenage nightmare took over her mind.
at the age of fifteen one of her rich and snobby cousins showed her a long straight way to the common problem in the teenagers society, stimulants.

parents of the girl, cynthia and rowan, always wanted to raise their daughter in a way which would lead her to the place they were in and personality they had. which meant only caring for her grades and having at least one talent, in her case it was piano.

the bristol teenager since the age of seven has been forced to take piano lessons at the musical school and since the beginning of her years in the private all—girls college, which was close to roundview college, to play it in the school choir.

ruthanne was her parents perfect daughter, always quiet and polite until she was proposed to try 'the lightest stimulant', marijuana, common, weed or dope for the first time. she was fifteen then and with earlier mentioned relative, narcissistic and selfish patricia. the brunette, three years older, couple days later took her to a few parties and mostly out, that the young blonde, not yet slightly pink, simply began to like how she felt after stimulants.

those horrible things took her to the point where she couldn't normally survive without sniffing or smoking. and became, just as eating or going to school, a part of her life.

rue changed her appearance completely. dyed her ends pink and made a nostril piercing by herself also changed her style, wanting to show her parents and mostly everyone that she wasn't the perfect daughter or student, as everyone thought.

unfortunately nobody has noticed. especially her parents because a few teachers just murmured something about her posture and speeches, but they couldn't do anything, as her guardians were very respected by pedagogies at the school.
rue's parents still just cared about her successes at education and music but not her appearance nor mental health—addiction.

stratford had a problem with socialising. especially with girls at school, who could be simply described as bitchy. but because of her family reputation they all stuck to her like a fly to the glue, even though they laughed at her behind her back.