Characters introduction.

Aditi Sharma.

Meet Aditi, the younger daughter of Sushant Sharma ,chaotic and introverted girl with very short temper. She is 26 years old ,beautiful woman and is currently working as a doctor. She is a little sensitive type and likes to eat ice cream when she is upset instead of thinking it through. She is a great cook and does not like eating readymade food , especially ramen. She doesn't have many past relationship and is clearly not interested in getting married ( that's what she says).

Arjun Rutrajith.

Arjun, a handsome and dashing young pilot who is known for his playboy nature. He is cold to most of the people except except to his friends. He uses the mask of not-caring personality to conceal his real emotions. He hits the bar when he is upset and is a sloppy drinker. He doesn't know how to cook properly despite living alone. His past relationships are countless and he didn't come past any interesting women to make him fall in love (that's what he thinks).

Other characters:

Mahima Kumar: Aditi's friend and co-worker.

Ananya Sharma: Aditi's elder sister.

Varun Sharma: Aditi's father.

Supriya Sharma: Aditi's mother.

Raj Gupta: Arjun's friend.

Rupa Gupta: Aditi's friend and Raj's sister.

Pradeep Mehra: Rupa's fiancee.

Sanjay Mehra: Pradeep's cousin.

Next: character aesthetics.

If you do like this story, please do vote, follow and comment.👍🏻

•••••••

-VENDALIA.