'Sorry sometimes I acted like my angry mumma.' Dae mumbled and snuggled in his crook saying love you's he smile

'Sometimes?' Hyun asked giggling he nod vigorously with chuckle and bite his neck softly.

'Mhm hyu....ng.' Hyun moan he groan and suxk his neck again hearing wife sweet moans.

'Mine.' Dae mumbled suxking, biting and licking on his sweet spot also he create so many love bites.

'Baby can I touch the blossom.' Dae ask in whispered squeezes him Hyun nod his head shyly without looking at him

He gulp his lumps of nervousness and slowly roam hand upward from Hyun tummy.

He squeezes his blossom and kissing him too. Hyun moaning and arched his back in pleasure.

'So soft only mine.' Dae said between kiss while squeezing his blossom and groaning in pleasure.

'Mhm I brought gift for you.' Dae said suddenly still kissing him, squeezing him and rubbing legs to each other.

'Wedding gift?' Hyun mumbled before pushing him away and stop his hands he whined with fake crying.

'I also have something for you.' Hyun said sparkling eyes and sat on the bed he also sat sighing in frustration.

'Baby let it be we will see our gifts in the morning, right now I want you so badly.' Dae said and made him sat on his lap he shook his head stubbornly.

'It's our wedding night gifts so we have to give each other right now, not in the morning.' Hyun sulked and wiggled in his lap he groan hopelessly.

'Fine and after that I'll wreck you and love you without any break.' Dae said huskily cupping his face he gulp with nervous nod.

'Fine don't need to scare me.' Hyun said and took a box from a drawer Dae is busy suxking his nape.

'Won't you see?' Hyun ask controlling his moan he hummed and looked up at the box and take it sighing he peck on his bread cheeks softly.

Dae smile and open the box and see a white and rose gold bracelet blankly.

...

'Do you like it? We can exchange or I buy something else if you don't like it.' Hyun said in low voice anxiously and plying with his finger nervously with glossy eyes.