JENNIE WAS MY EX GIRLFRIEND

Chapter 4

I hold Nancy hand and ask her why are you so angry and why that strange girl bother you so much. Nancy look me and stay silent. After few moment she speak that she feel something bad is going to happened.

That's why she bother so much then I assure Nancy that right now everything is fine so don't take to much unnecessary tension.

Then I look behind suddenly that girl act strange like she saw some kind of monster but again I ignore that girl.

Now every student's start Introduce themself.

First Student Introduce himself that My name is Peter and I like collect old metallic coins ".

Second Student is Nancy and she said she likes making tasty food. After listening this Professor pass smile to her immediately. Nancy said to Professor that I promised that tomorrow I prepared tasty food for you.

Me and Min look Nancy with shocking expression what? she prepared her tasty meal for Professor. Me and Min look eachother with pity face. Because Nancy never prepared meal by herself we forced then she prepared food.

But Right now I saw different Nancy who is blushing so much that Me and Min feel awkward and then we start talking nonsense like.....

I ask him look today whether is nice? He replied suddenly yeah correct.

After Nancy Introduction complete. Min Introduce himself that he likes playing online games and developed Games. And right now he is single.

Me watching Min and thinking about wow he openly said that he was single.

After Min Introduce himself. Then I stand and start introduce myself that
"I am...." suddenly that strange girl shouting JENNIE. She is JENNIE.

And suddenly I froze at that moment and everyone in the classroom became silent and start watching that strange girl. Some students starts murmuring and accuse that strange girl that she has no common sense to interrupt and disturb other speech.

Then I continue to Introduce myself that "I Am Nandani Not Jennie " and I like to Paint. But I am good at fighting too. Then I sit my place but Professor continuously staring me.

Other students starts introducing themselves but my mind is not stable because that strange girl.

Suddenly that Strange girl Introduce herself that I am Bella and I am JENNIE'S ex girlfriend....