Dabi x troubled teen (part one)

TWs for this: daddy issues (but not the daddy kink id rather die), angst/comfort, probably manipulation, abuse, family issues, alcohol abuse, self harming (only mentions no descriptions), bullying, highschool because that's a whole trigger warning in of its self, smoking, taking advantage of a younger persons bad situation, just a reminder that Dabi id like 24 I think so if you don't like that then please move on

is it illegal or is it daddy issues? we'll never know. this is my first ever anything. Seriously, the closest I've come to showing strangers my writing is in English class :p

okay so, lemme think of a name real quick . Shila? what the fuck im bad at this.... Kagami? yeah I like that, and we're gonna ignore the fact that Kagami is just mirror in Japanese because totally wasn't looking around my room translating random objects in Japanese to see if it sounded okay... nope

okay so Kagami is 16 and has a crappy home-life. wow who could've guessed. fine fine I'll give you your fucking detail. her das is an alcoholic and is physically abusive. Kagami would frequently go to school with bruises and injuries but of course nobody gave a shit because highschool fucking sucks.

--------------------

Walking into school she'd hear the usual "slit your wrists emoooo" being yelled at her even through her headphones. she wasn't even that emo. Some hair dye here and some black clothes there, then poof, emo. it was always the same. Yelling, shoving, pushing, grabbing, screaming, barking, throwing. Every day, every lunch, every corridor. It was exhausting.

At the end of the day, she'd walk home and takes the time to relax and appreciate the little things. she walks through the park slowly with her music playing and just breathes, looking at the flowers and the bees and she just smiles. Its the only thing that truly matters in this world. This world its self. Not the parasites living on it, not the humans polluting it and littering and ruining this beautiful painting of natural beauty. No paint, no talent, just life.

Streets were busy with cars and people walking home, she took her time with this, dreading the times she had to face her father. Kagamis mother wasn't all bad but she loved dad and that was possibly her only flaw. She was kind and thoughtful and never walked past anyone who needed help, she may have been quirkless but it doesn't change the fact that she had the soul of a hero. She was just as forgiving as she was kind, though.

Walking through the door she would hope that father had already left for the bar. On days where he hadn't, she was scolded for being late and not having started dinner yet. Im sure we can all guess how that would end. But, on the days where she was alone and she would step into the house to peaceful silence. she would run up the stairs and lock herself away in her room, daydreaming of what it would be like to be normal or liked or have an ordinary family like everyone else. It'll never happen. She's doomed for failure. To burn along side the one she loved most. There's no saving her.

She would pick up a book off the shelf and loose herself in her imagination for hours. When she would sleep she'd dream of love and fantasy worlds filled with fairy's and dragons and elves. Sometimes she'd smile about it but the thought never lasted, as much as she wished it to.

On mornings she would wake you to her 6am alarm, getting up hastily she slides downstairs quietly and makes breakfast for everyone. Her father was usually too hungover to do anything so she takes the food up and leaves on his bedside table. "Hey dad, you're food is done", and in reply he'd mumble something about leaving it and going away.

She would walk to school.

Hate everybody there.

Get yelled at.

Walk home.

Get yelled at more.

Sleep.

Rinse and repeat.

Apparently not tonight.

As she walked thought the door an empty glass beer bottle was launched at her head, smashing against the wall, "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING WALKING THROUGH MY DOOR AT 4:30PM WHEN SCHOOL FINISHES AT FUCKING 3PM" he yelled at her drunkenly. "oh, dad you're home. how was your day?", she said avoiding the question and trying to keep him calm. "ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YOU USELESS BITCH", he wailed, as he grabbed her shirt. "well I was just out for a walk that's all", she stammered, trying to keep her composure but failing miserably under his grip. He grunted, unhappily and punched her across the face. That's going to leave a bruise... She stumbles back and Lands on some furniture, "don't fucking 'that's all' me bitch", he practically mumbles, stumbling from the sudden shift of his weight. She takes this opportunity and runs.

He stumbles after her but stops in the doorway, "tch, whatever", he says under his breath, as he watches her disappear trough the buildings in the rain.

Tears stream down her face, the stinging in her cheek becoming almost unbearable. It wasn't the first time but she just couldn't take it anymore, so she ran.

Eventually, she came across a quiet alley way and stumbled into it, slumping down onto the wall, crying uncontrollably. She was having a panic attack, Kagami had had these in the past, some quite recently actually, but she never really learnt how to cope with them. She felt sick to her stomach, helpless and scared.

A figure slowly appeared deeper in the alley, undenounced to Kagami.

"Well well, what is someone like you doing in a place like this?", a voice calls from the shadows. Kagami jumps and turns to the voice, deep and intimidating but in a taunting way.

She doesn't say anything and just scans the alleyway but cant see much because its so dark, "well damn, you look pretty young to be out this late, what? Get in a school fight and had to hide to get away from them?", he chuckles to himself.

Her breathing gets heavier as she looks around frantically, tears still blurring her vision. "woah woah, kid chill, im not gonna kill you or anything geez. Well, maybe, but you seem too interesting to kill."

------------------

HELP I FINISHED WRITING THIS AT 3:30 AM ITS PROB SO BAD BUT YOU CAN HAVE IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE I FEEL BAD FOR NOT POSTING EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY BEEN A DAY and who else just eats grated mozzarella cheese straight out the bag or is that just me ANYWAY THIS IS PART ONE SO WAIT UP FOR PART TWO THANKSSSSS

1130 words