Seungcheol froze, his wide eyes reflecting a mixture of shock and concern.

He raised his hands in a placating gesture, maintaining steady eye contact with her frightened gaze. "Jisoo, I'm not trying to hurt you. Please, don't be scared. You're safe now, I promise," he whispered reassuringly, his voice barely audible over the echoes of her ragged breaths filling the bathroom.

After feeling lost and utterly alone in her pain, his words pierced through the darkness that enveloped her, igniting a whirlwind of emotions within her. With a sudden intensity, loud cries erupted from her lips, tears streaming down her face in torrents.

Seungcheol watched her with a profound sense of helplessness. He knew that touching her in this fragile state might not be the right course of action, so he remained still, his hands still raised in the air, waiting for her to give him the signal, respecting her boundaries.

"H-Help me, please," she barely whispered, her voice trembling with desperation as her cries intensified, each breath becoming more labored than the last.

Hearing her plea, he moved without hesitation, bridging the space between them in an instant. His hands tenderly cupped her cheeks, guiding her gaze to meet his own.

"Hey, look at me," he murmured softly. "You're going to be okay, I promise. Let me help you out of here," he whispered, as he wiped away the tears that refused to pour.

Her trembling hand found its way to his that cradled her cheek, seeking comfort in his touch. Seungcheol released a heavy sigh, his own confusion and distress weighing heavily on him as he struggled to make sense of the harrowing scene before him.

"It's okay now. You're safe," he murmured, his voice gentle and reassuring as he sought to comfort her. With a tender touch, his other hand stroked through her hair, trying to ease her fears.

"Would you like me to pick you up so we can leave this bathroom together?" he continued to whisper softly, his voice filled with a gentle concern, aware of the overwhelming fear she was experiencing.

She nodded, her whole frame trembling with the force of each sob that wracked her body.

With a gentle yet firm touch, his thumbs moved in a soothing motion, tracing the contours of her cheeks as they brushed away the tears that continued to cascade down her face.

His hands traversed the space between them, fingers outstretched to offer a semblance of comfort.

Slowly, his palms found purchase on her shoulders, fingers curling gently around the tense muscles. Simultaneously, his other hand descended with a feather-light touch to the back of her knees.

As his touch met her trembling form, he felt the resistance, the rigid barrier she had erected around herself in a desperate bid to shield her shattered soul from further harm.

"I won't hurt you, I promise," he whispered once more, his voice barely audible amidst the echoes of her sobs.

Seungcheol lifted her gently from the cold floor, her hands instinctively finding their way to his neck for support. With tender care, he cradled her close to his chest, mindful of her fragile state as he held her securely in his arms.

His eyes instinctively flickered to her dress, noticing the small dots of blood staining the fabric. Confusion clouded his expression as he struggled to comprehend what happened with her.

Seungcheol made his way to his room, choosing the larger, more comforting space it offered. With a deft movement, he used his foot to open the door and then closed it in the same manner as he entered.

Moving towards his bed, his gaze shifted intermittently between her and his surroundings, his concern evident in his watchful eyes.

Gently, he lowered her onto the bed, mindful of her instinctive attempt to cover herself, particularly her thighs, which were concealed by the blood-stained dress.