Ch2: Meeting Her. Pt 1

3 days passed after the meeting I am now in the port of Glumal with destination to Perleraino. It is less busy now a days maybe because of a rumors of Sirens roaming around.

Sirens a mystical creature not that its not real but so rare to find. Last documented encounter was 50 years ago but sill sirens can be cunning there water magic and also beautiful voice that make ordinary people fall too a powerfull creature indeed.

" All passengers pls fall in line the hip will be ready in a minute now.

Looks like its ready to depart am so excited to return to Perleraino I hope she recovered . My freind is taking care of her so i don't worried too much. Before I retired i use my position to gather some information about the girl but all are not connected to her at all. From missing cases to ship wreck accident no records that connected to the girl. Am maybe missing something but still a mystery to me about that girl.

But even with that am able to see her again she is so cute a white hair that have blue color on it tip of her hair and a green eyes. A unique characteristics indeed. Am so curious who is he parent that give the perfect genes. Maybe she is a daughter of a noble.

While I deep in my thoughts. A unknown hand place in my should. In reflex Draw my dagger to touch its neck in my surprise it stop.

" wow wow friend why are you doing this heehehe"

Oh not this guy again.

" what you want???"

He place his hand rubbing it well it in his wicked smile.

" well well I have an item here you might want to but"

He reach his hand inside his coat revealing a potion.

"This item will interest you Armetara"

His smile still giving me the creeps. I Examine this potion and seems normal but if he is abnormal then this is also too.

"What is that disgusting look Armetara?"

His also sharp.

" Also you look more lively than ever the last we meet your have no purpose but now what or who change you that?"

He really is sharp anyway this potion seems nice. Well i be now asking him if what is this really.

"Well people change also what this potion??"

"Oh oh well you must give m...."

I handed out the gold in my packet. He smile happily in the gold I give.

" Well that potion is tears of the sirens

As the word Sirens come to his mouth I can't move my body. Sirens a being of pure melody a perfect imitation of the water goddess. A species created from a sin. Cursed to become a vessel of sorrow. With tears symbol of there life. If one ever take there tears its like they violated them.

When i got my senses th guy is gone.

" "Sign" maybe you'r a ghost ay this point"

I abored the ship. With potion I place in my bag.

"Well good bye capital"

With the last look to the port. I turn to my back to see the sea.

"I going home now Merly"

Recalling the memory I first encounter her.

6 months Earlier Perleraino

A huge rain hitting my skin with its raindrop. The storm is approaching. We are currently in port of Grief. We are now doing preparation for our attack on the north via sea. Its now 3 months since the war starts. There is no progress for the main army. This is also the reason they request there help in te reconnaissance team stationed in Perleraino. Many people feared our unit. To be honest i dont know why people still belittle me even know I am a memeber due to my humble origins afer all.

" All units the ships will be ready in 3 days so in that time you can do what you want just be here in 3 days."

The commander Cryme Shouted.

Well I dont care about that.

"Hey freind can we visit the perleraino capital???" Richard said.

" Are you an idiot you know The capital is 5 days away and also they still not have teleport unlike our capital."

Richard is still an idiot when we first met. I never dilike him i trust him becuase his honestly an idiot but in battle field his a monster. I sometimes forgot he is an idiot. His silver hair and red eyes a true definition of the Redus Bloodline. Well anyways his look is scary but his personality contradict to it.

"Oh ok let's just visit your hometown that is jut nearby right??"

Oh my home village how long since I left. My village near the sea our economy is around fishing that is how our village to sustain itself for many years. Maybe this is the best time its just travel half day. I need to visit mother grave.

"Ok Richard do you have a horse???"

Richard did not answer.

"Looks like we have no horse well we can just ride on some caravans."

I check my bag for gold coins.

"1 2 3 "

"Don't worry my freind i got you"

Showed me a bag of gold. For some reason I become his financial advisor.

"If you say so lets go now."

We able to successful get a caravan and now arrive in my home village. The Sun is slowly revealing it self and the cloud become light and the rain stop. The ground is a little muddy.

"So this is your home villige it's more larger than i thought."

"Well yes its been so long since leave this place."

I glance to a one direction opposite to the village its is a huge grassy plane in the end is the graveyard.

" Richard you can go now in the village first I be going somewhere."

"Ok bud i be waiting for you in the central square."

" Yeah yeah."