: ̗̀➛ Introduction to Dew

˗ˏˋ . . . . . ───────╮

〔 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍: 11 | 5 | 2024
𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍: N/A

︶- - ︶- - ︶- -

╭──╯ 𝚕 𝚘 𝚊 𝚍 𝚒 𝚗 𝚐 ╰──╮

Welcome to Providence, a book that places, you, the reader inside of the Genshin Universe as an Akademiya Student that ventures to Fontaine and experiences the Archon Quest from their own point of view.

Your past experiences have sent you to persue knowledge, some ways might even be against the wishes of the Akademiya.

⌂ ⌕ ⌧ ⌬

· ·     ·

GUIDE TO FANFICTION TERMS

Y/N: Your Name
N/N: Nickname
L/N: Last Name

𝚃𝚘 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: I'll try to avoid using these as much as possible to not break immersion. In case they do show up, here's a reminder.

FUN FACT

This is a rewrite of my book, Vanish, which uses the same premise but follows a different structure. I didn't like the plotholes in the original, so I'm reworking it with a new take on Y/N.
( Help I spilled water over my keyboard while writing this, it still works, for now. )

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT

This book contains spoilers for the following:
- The entirety of the Sumeru Archon Quest
- Nahida's SQ Part 2
- The entirety of the Fontaine Archon Quest
- The Narzissenkreuz Questline

- Perinheri Book Collection
- The Byakuyakoku Collection

▷▷| More content from Fontaine & Sumeru might be included, be wary if you have not finished it.

FINAL IMPORTANCES

───O1 Reader is NOT traveller.
───O2 Reader does not start off with a Vision.
───O3 Story begins at the end of the Sumeru Archon Quest after the sages have been overthrown.
───O4 Reader is not a good person at all times.
───O5 Slow build-up, get ready!
───O6 Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

░░░░░░░░░ 100%

░░░░░░░░░ 100%

𝙰𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳!

You may now continue dreaming.
Enjoy the show!