Chapter 20 (Jeonghan+ Joshua)

Jeonghan's Pov.

How did she even manage to leave. I know I gave her a high dose to make her faint.

Then how? Just how could she escape from my cage?!

It took me so long to plan it out and she! She crushed it under her feet in just a few hours.

I have to find her location and do something quickly. I can't keep sitting here and wait for a miracle to happen. If I don't do something now, someone else will take her. I can't let it happen.

No. I won't let my Yn be someone else's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Author's pov~. 6:00 p.m.; Library

Hoshi waited for Yn until her workshift. He roamed around the aisle of the library when he found a book "The creepy stalker". His lips curled up into a demonoic smirk. Without wasting another second he grabbed the book and sat down right there. Opening the book he got a glimpse of the story and turned over directly to the main scene for which he got the book. With his smirk dancing on his lips, he wandered his eyes through the texts who bubbled up many scenes imagining the stalker as him and the girl as his Yn.

Feeling satisfied with the story he closed it. Remembering each and every part of the story he put it back and glanced at watch resting on his wrist. It was almost 6 p.m. he got up and looked for his Yn.

He found her facing back. He slyly walked upto her and,

Hoshi: Are you done?

Yn turned around shouting a little as it scared the hell out of her life.

Hoshi: Oh! Did I scare you? Sorry I didn't mean to.
Yn: I-its ok.

~Hoshi's pov~

What do you know Yn. You're so naive and innocent. Tangling you around fingers is an easy job. It won't take me months to even make you mine. I can do it here too, but I would like to give you a chance,

EITHER SURRENDER OR LET ME HAVE YOU MY OWN WAY

I escorted her to a cafe and got a place for us beside the small park owned by the cafe for children's to play. I could see how Yn kept on staring at those children who were enjoying.

And here I was imagining her staring at our child with so much love. I loved whenever my mind imagined us having a small family happily playing together, recording everything...

??: Two coffee for Kwon Soonyoung-ssi!!

The worker exclaimed. I looked at her and;

Hoshi: I will come with our order.

I could see her nodding as I left the seat.

Taking the order I went near her. She seemed to be smiling a lot at those children. But I never saw her smiling at me so naturally. It always seemed to be forced or out of nervousness. I envy those children. I want to be the reason of her every smile, every laugh, every chuckle she makes at my lame jokes. But I will have to wait just a bit for that.

Just a bit.

______________________________________________________________________________________

~Jeonghan's pov~

I arrived at the place where she was staying. Getting out my car I made a dramatic entry inside the building.

With the glasses and the leather jacket designed with some stones it making it look fancy, I felt like I am back to my idol era.

Well that era did brought alot changes in me.

Receptionist: Excuse me mister where are you going?
Jeonghan: Didn't you recognise me? Oh sorry, how will you?

I removed my mask and smirked at her. Wah! I still surely have some power on people. No one can deny my face card.

Jeonghan: May I know your name?

I asked her bring my hand infront of her for her hand to grab.

Receptionist: I-i-it's Kim mirae.

Caressing her hand with my other hand I kept looking at her eyes.

Jeonghan: Beautiful name for a beautiful lady.
Receptionist: Did you just say I am beautiful?
Jeonghan: Hmm. Why-oh I said wrong.
Receptionist: Hmm?
Jeonghan: You are not just beautiful. You are prettier than me. You deserve a line of handsome boys standing just to court you.
Receptionist: please stop saying this. I am getting shy.
Jeonghan: Tell me. Who do you like, I will bring him for you.
Receptionist: I -I like you.
Jeonghan: Ooo~ ~ So you are looking for me?

I kept continuing she was literally getting into my words. Prettier than me? My foot!! You want me? I am already taken, my soul,my heart, my body and this handsome face all belongs to her.

I changed my face made a sad aegyo pout.

Jeonghan: But I don't think you can have me? I am already taken.
Receptionist: Oh well. No worries I will do anything for you!!!!

My gosh!! That's what I wanted and not you!!

Jeonghan: Well.... Will you really help me?
Receptionist: Anything for you!!

Then kill yourself!!

Jeonghan: Do you know where Y/n lives? Actually she is angry with me.
Receptionist: Oh so she is your-
Jeonghan: My wife!!
Receptionist: She lives in xxxx room no.
Jeonghan: Thanks!! Bye. Oh by the way can you tell her passcode, just in case she won't open?
Receptionist: I think it's 5067.
Jeonghan: Ohk thank you!!!

Ewww!! So cringe! Anyways I got what I wanted. Now what I need to do is plan to surprise my wife!! Hehe, my wife. This word comes out so good!!